Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #3

15 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

As i have said, i'm not following this apartment and have zero idea what is happening in it, but from bit that i read here and there, i think there is a lot of people complaining about place being borring or something.

so let me put it in simple way, so you will understan how it works and how much your complains have copletely no impact at all.

right now this apartment make 250-300 $ PER DAY they know  cant get much higher than that.you all can whine-scream-yell as much you want,till income wont drop nothing will change.why would it? put your self in their shoes 😕 this apartment has its own style and wont change cause of some complains, the only thing that change things is money ok drama too but thats not the case here. this apartment is not like Jakars place where you can ask something and it wil happen because they are comfortable and used to do extraordinary things. this place is ok lets drive some attention, lets play for a millionth time strip card game till undrwear till 5 in the morning, and is working 🙂 so my fellow guys who is complaining YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE TO BLAME,cause like a sheep you keep watching the millionth strip to underwear card game 🙂

I'm assuming you are quoting the money in Russian Rubles, otherwise, fuck! No way they earn that kind of money. VHTV maybe, but not them.

As for the end part of your comment, all of these apts are bacically set to re-runs. Most of the tenants are living in a cam studio funded by their boss and it's all designed to earn money. The only real question for them is how much do they want or need the money. The viewer needs to understand that the tenants are not here to please them, nearly as much as they are here to earn money for themselves. So, all of these calls to demand VHTV tenants put out for the viewer are ridiculous. As long as the tenant is earning what they want or need, that's all the viewer is ever going to get. There is no point in being unhappy because the tenants don't perform to a persons standards. I have a suggestion for these types of people. Imagine that CamCaps did not exist and you could not complain about it, what would you do? Each persons answer is the right one. 

Now, when Ken decides to put up the poster on the wall with the menu and PayPal account, the above will be a totally different story. I have a feeling VHTV isn't going to let that happen. At least not quite yet. One day though and perhaps not too far away either. 🤑

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't quote him or I have to ignore you too and I really do not want that 😉👍

Sorry jabbath, I like you bud, but I'm going to quote whoever, and whenever, when I feel I need to say something, whether you like it, or not 👍😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I get it. I just do not want to read any of his bs 😉

I don't either, but ignoring isn't the answer imo; ignoring is like hiding in the hole👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1