Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #3

I can accept appartment that their residents are sleep all day but not this. Whats the point of doing party and not into the group sex thing. I feel like they are think we are completely stupid 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dp7 said:

Whats the point of doing party and not into the group sex thing. I feel like they are think we are completely stupid 

How out of touch with reality are you if you think the only reason to have parties is to do group sex? 40 apartments on VH; how many of them do group sex at every party they throw?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

As i have said, i'm not following this apartment and have zero idea what is happening in it, but from bit that i read here and there, i think there is a lot of people complaining about place being borring or something.

so let me put it in simple way, so you will understan how it works and how much your complains have copletely no impact at all.

right now this apartment make 250-300 $ PER DAY they know  cant get much higher than that.you all can whine-scream-yell as much you want,till income wont drop nothing will change.why would it? put your self in their shoes 😕 this apartment has its own style and wont change cause of some complains, the only thing that change things is money ok drama too but thats not the case here. this apartment is not like Jakars place where you can ask something and it wil happen because they are comfortable and used to do extraordinary things. this place is ok lets drive some attention, lets play for a millionth time strip card game till undrwear till 5 in the morning, and is working 🙂 so my fellow guys who is complaining YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE TO BLAME,cause like a sheep you keep watching the millionth strip to underwear card game 🙂

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

How out of touch with reality are you if you think the only reason to have parties is to do group sex? 40 apartments on VH; how many of them do group sex at every party they throw?

Thats the point most of them never do it.. And by the way you are watching vh not Big brother or Netflix. People that participate in this project should be aware of the expectactions the audience has. And i dont think anyone force them to join. 

3 minutes ago, dp7 said:

People that participate in this project should be aware of the expectactions the audience has.

The second anyone tries to use "expectations" as an argument, I immediately tune the rest of the point out because it will automatically make zero sense.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

As i have said, i'm not following this apartment and have zero idea what is happening in it, but from bit that i read here and there, i think there is a lot of people complaining about place being borring or something.

so let me put it in simple way, so you will understan how it works and how much your complains have copletely no impact at all.

right now this apartment make 250-300 $ PER DAY they know  cant get much higher than that.you all can whine-scream-yell as much you want,till income wont drop nothing will change.why would it? put your self in their shoes 😕 this apartment has its own style and wont change cause of some complains, the only thing that change things is money ok drama too but thats not the case here. this apartment is not like Jakars place where you can ask something and it wil happen because they are comfortable and used to do extraordinary things. this place is ok lets drive some attention, lets play for a millionth time strip card game till undrwear till 5 in the morning, and is working 🙂 so my fellow guys who is complaining YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE TO BLAME,cause like a sheep you keep watching the millionth strip to underwear card game 🙂

I do not see any problems with that. I enjoy watching them. Nice hot girls. And some of the action is NOT predictable which makes it quite interesting to watch. So I do not get all the complainers. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1