Naga's Kitchen Part #1

nagachilli2

On Sunday, I make my wife and I breakfast. Her favorite is, blueberry pancakes, bacon & coffee. A blueberry is a blueberry and a blackberry is a blackberry and a raspberry is a raspberry where I come from.

BTW, Naga, this may be the best intellectually stimulating thread on the entire board. Thanks for the creation. Food always did bring people together.  

• Like 2

Just now, TBG 150 said:

On Sunday, I make my wife and I breakfast. Her favorite is, blueberry pancakes, bacon & coffee. A blueberry is a blueberry and a blackberry is a blackberry and a raspberry is a raspberry where I come from.

BTW, Naga, this may be the best intellectually stimulating thread on the entire board. Thanks for the creation. Food always did bring people together.  

I'm salivating at the sound of that breakfast...I had that in NY for brekky when I went there in 2014. It was great! That salty and sweet thing going on, and even a drizzle of maple syrup on top...Mmmm!
It's Mother's Day tomorrow, so I'll be making Mrs Naga brekky too...Probably Bacon and Egg sandwiches...

I'm glad you like the thread my friend...thank you, and I hope it continues 👍

• Like 1

Mother's Day dinner will be slow roast duck legs wirh a red wine sauce, Dauphinoise potatoes and tender stem broccoli...
No desert though, as Mrs Naga's the desert expert, and brilliant at them...but I can hardly expect her to be in the kitchen on Mothers Day, can I...😏

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Hi TBG,hope your all well.Nagas thread is damn,bloody good but intellectually stimulating??impossible cos it stimulates me.😁👍

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi TBG,hope your all well.Nagas thread is damn,bloody good but intellectually stimulating??impossible cos it stimulates me.😁👍

Funny that, I was only thinking that intellectual and Dave seems a rather unlikely combination ,🤭

I never had duck legs. I do however love slow roasted turkey legs on the grille. Season with your favorite seasonings and wrap (roll)  them up in heavy gauge tin foil with plenty of butter. Turn a quarter turn every 15 minutes for about an hour and a half. The butter gives the skin a nice cooking and the insides moist and juicy.

Tip: Spray the foil inside with some non-stick cooking spray before wrapping them all up. Cut the ends off when done and the leg will unroll right onto your plate with all of the juices.

• Like 2