Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Inviting a guy to an apartment that doesn't normally have any gets people curious to see why he is there but that doesn't mean anything will happen 🤷‍♂️

Nothing ever will happen, and i said just now, every single time it is the same - Like, so WHY is he there? It affects the views, there is no doubt about that, so that's one argument out. So many times like right now, they don't even talk! It is bewildering why he keeps getting invited back when he and Malia can't converse unless drunk, and you can hear a pin drop at times between all three of them. Each time that thing walks through the door, you can hear the collective groan on the forum, like, oh great, here we go again.....

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Nothing ever will happen, and i said just now, every single time it is the same - Like, WHY is he there? So many times like right now, they don't even talk! It is bewildering why he keeps getting invited back when he and Malia can't talk unless drunk, and you can hear a pin drop at times between all three of them. Each time that thing walks through the door, you can hear the collective groan on the forum, like, oh great, here we go again.....

You already know the answer to that question everyone does

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

You already know the answer to that question everyone does

Re-Read my post, i amended it but you quoted too quickly! Look at line 2 - THAT IS FACT.

21 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Whenever he's there, it is never positive. He arrives, they eat, maybe drink, perhaps smoke, watch TV then go to bed. That's it. If there no drink, he and Malia never say a word to each other. The first time she was alone with him, they got drunk and he kept trying it on with her, which thankfully she kept rejecting. The only way to get them talking is to drink. Originally, Leora has left and gone out. Now she stops in with them. The only change recently is Leora asks for a neck massage from him, which for some funny reason, happens like clockwork. There will be plenty of times they are staring at their phones doing and saying nothing all night. The live hits only work if nothing is happening elsewhere, and the replays are NEVER as good as when it is the girls by themselves. Last night, they managed to get 3rd thumb at best, if he hadn't have been there, they would have had the top 3 or 4 all together. YET Leora seems to think he is now vital and keeps asking him back, or accepting his requests to come back. Every single thing he presents is a huge negative for the place. He travels into Prague regularly to do fuck all apart from bring the whole atmosphere down.

He may be a friend of Leora, but there is NOTHING ever, ever good about him being there. AT ALL. But now i am thinking it's being done on purpose to be honest.

I must tune in next time he's in town...It sounds wild...😏

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Maybe they get a bonus of viewers and also I know she has a fanbase but maybe it's not as big as some of you think I mean the gov apartments have been the top cameras for a long time.... even though it's all nonsense shows 😂

She probably wants more people to view her apartment not just the regulars she always has🤷‍♂️

That's just my opinion 

No bonuses. Or maybe the fan base is bigger than you think. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

is leora wearing panties 🤔😂

No she took them off, but she will not tease this guy because she is scared to death of what Paul might think. Even though it was his decision to share with internet world.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3