Clubs

Amy3

On 1/9/2021 at 7:09 AM, squish said:

Fully agree. I would also say that if the sanctity of the Club is ever breached you will not see my arse for dust.

"the sanctity of the club". 🤣 oh my squishy, you are too much. i'm sure the admin is going to take your threat under serious consideration. pawn

• Haha 1

Keep up the good work CamCaps. Doing great! Got those trolls all under control. So peaceful and enjoyable to follow your site.👍

This site ranks:
#144,279
in global internet engagement

3:37
Daily Time on Site

Come on clubbers, move the fucking needle if you can. I dare you! Prove you’re not an asshole traitor. I have faith in you. 😉

This site ranks:
#144,405
in global internet engagement
3:49 
Daily Time on Site question.png

3 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

At least it came up 126 points since the last report you posted!

Higher number means a worse ranking. It was 20k when the clubbers lynched me and stole this forum. Lack of content my ass! A little inspiration for them. 👇🏻

jennifer lawrence middle finger GIF

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Higher number means a worse ranking. It was 20k when the clubbers lynched me and stole this forum. Lack of content my ass! A little inspiration for them. 👇🏻

jennifer lawrence middle finger GIF

Oh! Sorry. WTF do I know about Internet rankings?

As for the meme? Sure! Anytime!

I am sorry to interfere here and just present my opinion , but here’s what I don’t understand .. all the people that are furious , negative , hate , don’t like and I don’t know what other word to use towards the voyeur sites , camcaps and in general have absolute no interest with any of these concepts , why they still keep posting , commenting or even requiring changes ? 

There are thousand of other interests and hobbies in life , what’s the meaning to still keep yourselves busy with things you hate ? 

Just my opinion and something I am trying to understand reading the comments in this topic 🧐

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I am sorry to interfere here and just present my opinion , but here’s what I don’t understand .. all the people that are furious , negative , hate , don’t like and I don’t know what other word to use towards the voyeur sites , camcaps and in general have absolute no interest with any of these concepts , why they still keep posting , commenting or even requiring changes ? 

There are thousand of other interests and hobbies in life , what’s the meaning to still keep yourselves busy with things you hate ? 

Just my opinion and something I am trying to understand reading the comments in this topic 🧐

Cause I’m fucking Amy3 and there is no way out, that’s why! Well, something like that. Anyways, I have a strong urge to make this place great again and I won’t give up until it’s dead forever! 💋

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

all the people that are furious , negative , hate , don’t like and I don’t know what other word to use towards the voyeur sites , camcaps and in general have absolute no interest with any of these concepts , why they still keep posting , commenting or even requiring changes ? 

Because they don't actually hate the sites. They hate the fact that they are obsessed with the sites and they hate how much power the sites have over them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Because they don't actually hate the sites. They hate the fact that they are obsessed with the sites and they hate how much power the sites have over them.

That’s a very nice explanation and of course , always great to at least get an answer , here you make questions and they think you are trolling . Even if something is obvious for others , it’s good to see it written and answered , thanks for a good one misc 😇

• Like 2