Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 7

marco6742

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well, they do buy matching everything! Leather trousers, shirts, shorts, shoes, jackets, negligees.....And now Dildos!!!

I must admit I did not expect to see that, hopefully we will see Malia use them more often, or on each other.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

The way I see it is both girls are doing the same moves over and over again for every show they put on. I think they have to get more creative in what they do because it's getting predictable as to what move they will do next. the first few times they were together touching each other it was exciting to watch, but now it's just a routine performance.

They know EXACTLY what they're doing.

Every week or two, they'll add just a small little extra snippet to keep you as a member (and keep you watching).  It's part of the RLC master plan to keep you hooked.  Very doubtful you will see any passion from them. And I don't think one gal has inserted a toy into the other (or even passionately touch the private area of another).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Except the girls are not as ugly and trashy 😁

I sincerely think that you live in denial my good friend Pepe :biggrin:

Your two little angels do exactly like the girls you disrespect, so in a way you disrespect your little angels :angel:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I sincerely think that you live in denial my good friend Pepe :biggrin:

Your two little angels do exactly like the girls you disrespect, so in a way you disrespect your little angels :angel:

Never said they didn't. I will leave the disrespecting up to you. That's a market you have cornered.

I understand you like the trashy dumb girls on GOV that's OK.

• Like 3