B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think the experiment the last two times , haven’t ended as expected .. I felt mostly sad to see her left alone ( again ) today.. but only she knows if it was what she wanted and if she is back .. let’s hope that we see her again , she brings already so much of a variety in the equation 

As long as she doesn't join the pseudo lesbian shows everything is perfect.

When this Covid shit is over, we can only hope that more guests in general will finally visit the house.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

this didn't stop the two girls from starting a show even though they knew Nelly and Bogdan were in the bathroom toilet, apparently Nelly didn't seem to be feeling well

I don't think Nelly has been well all night. My guess would be her neck or back is out causing headaches. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Suddenly so much sexual action simultaneously .. kitty and smith , Loraine and Anthony , holly bating , Amalia and Megan ... explosion 😂🤣

Whom do we watch?

14 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

He didn't behave like anyone's papa. He behaved like a responsible businessman as he should have. You get paid to do a job then that's what you do.

I didn’t say he behaved like a papa , I say that he can’t do that as they are all adults and responsible for their behavior .. the apartment runs quite decent from him in my opinion and profanely as I have said again , I like that I see a good atmosphere amongst tenants .. the only “ foul “ I have for him is that he didn’t pay so much attention for Martina and she was in a way left alone both today and the previous time ...Except if Martina was / is Nelly’s responsibility during her visits in the villa .

• Like 1