B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

1 hour ago, RonS said:

Radi water bate in bath today small orgasm 1545

I don’t doubt .. but this would be one of the biggest surprises with happenings in the apartment and there hasn’t been any talk during the time that happened .

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t doubt .. but this would be one of the biggest surprises with happenings in the apartment and there hasn’t been any talk during the time that happened .

I checked it out on replay. Shockingly it did happen, but she had her leg positioned to hide it from the camera with the best view. You could see her face when she had an orgasm pretty good on the other camera. 

21 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I checked it out on replay. Shockingly it did happen, but she had her leg positioned to hide it from the camera with the best view. You could see her face when she had an orgasm pretty good on the other camera. 

Thanks for the info , I am really surprised that hasn’t been any talk at the forum about that .. a nice surprise and a gradual opening to the cameras as it seems 😊

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Thanks for the info , I am really surprised that hasn’t been any talk at the forum about that .. a nice surprise and a gradual opening to the cameras as it seems 😊

im surprised she was in the apartment long enough to have a bate

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

im surprised she was in the apartment long enough to have a bate

The surprise actually was last night that she had made herself ready with make up and all to go out and she stayed in at the end .. they both ( Sera and Radi )  have their lives outside and it is fine by me as they are GOV , just a pleasant surprise with that incident earlier 😉😁