B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

25 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

There's my girl Sera, making a dream catcher by the looks of it. I hope she captures my dreams. 🙂 

it's not that bad of a comment to give you a 'sad' emoji,  and there is no 'corn (y) ' emoji .... but I just can't let this go by without a groan and wish that you try harder and earn one of those big old 'lol' emojis....I know you can do it .... 

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

it's not that bad of a comment to give you a 'sad' emoji,  and there is no 'corn (y) ' emoji .... but I just can't let this go by without a groan and wish that you try harder and earn one of those big old 'lol' emojis....I know you can do it .... 

I was only commenting on what I was watching. 😉 And I hope that dream catcher is for my dreams of me ravishing that gorgeous girl. 🙂 

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I was only commenting on what I was watching. 😉 And I hope that dream catcher is for my dreams of ravishing that gorgeous girl. 🙂 

trust me I am totally with you on your wishes ... as much bullying and attacks on Sera I was and still a huge fan ... She is a total turn on...love those fun bags of tities, Love her lingerie and nipple slips ..... love the torturouse teasing....  statuesque blond , slender fit body ...come on,  she just turns me on ...  

so in her dreams I hope you don't mind a 3 some cause I'm hoping in on this ravishing every inch of her .... lot's to share 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

trust me I am totally with you on your wishes ... as much bullying and attacks on Sera I was and still a huge fan ... She is a total turn on...love those fun bags of tities, Love her lingerie and nipple slips ..... love the torturouse teasing....  statuesque blond , slender fit body ...come on,  she just turns me on ...  

so in her dreams I hope you don't mind a 3 some cause I'm hoping in on this ravishing every inch of her .... lot's to share 

You can do whatever you like with her after I'd had my bit of fun, I'm only lending her to you, I want her back. 🙂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

You can do whatever you like with her after I'd had my bit of fun, I'm only lending her to you, I want her back. 🙂 

I'll take sloppy seconds on this beauty ...  and thirds ...and ...and 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

For me she has a look of sexiness, I'm not one for looking for girls having sexual relations with herself or with a male. She's sexy on her own and a damn good tease. I love this girl. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 7 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

She's showing a lot more nudity this time around...It all depends what you want 

My dear Naga, if you take Amira for comparison, she has definitely improved from her previous visit.

There are more sexual content from her (both solo & G/G) & she also showed way more nudity as well.

This is actual improvement, something the paying audience can see from any angle without any fanciful words or pointless praise.

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

My dear Naga, if you take Amira for comparison, she has definitely improved from her previous visit.

There are more sexual content from her (both solo & G/G) & she also showed way more nudity as well.

This is actual improvement, something the paying audience can see from any angle without any fanciful words or pointless praise.

Shows you mean....😏

...if that's what floats your boat, fine...😉

• Upvote 1