B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I reckon Radi must be 1 of the fittest, if not the fittest girl we've seen on RLC...The only girl i think could challenge her would be Kami with her 30 second workouts twice a month...😏

There was that one girl that does boxing that was chasing after every girl in b4..She was fit as fuck....I reckon she would beat me up in a minute

Just now, Sexytreach said:

There was that one girl that does boxing that was chasing after every girl in b4..She was fit as fuck....I reckon she would beat me up in a minute

I can't recall the name...You did realise Kami wasn't the best at workouts there, didn't you?...🤣

4 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Which girl???

Nicole, from the minute she walked into B1, and Monica...when in B2 on her 2nd visit...I was #1 fan of both these girls, to the point where I always defended them, regardless. Well we all wear tinted glasses when shit is being thrown at our girls, don't we...😏

For me, Nicole's natural beauty has never been surpassed...and we've had some stunners! 

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nicole, from the minute she walked into B1, and Monica...when in B2 on her 2nd visit...I was #1 fan of both these girls, to the point where I always defended them, regardless. Well we all wear tinted glasses when shit is being thrown at our girls, don't we...😏

For me, Nicole's natural beauty has never been surpassed...and we've had some stunners! 

now I'm voyeur crazy curious.... Nicole was before my time I guess .....so the obvious favour is any pictures.... I don't subscribe to MAB.... But otherwise I will dig thru some off site places ??? but DM me one or two if possible....  thanks

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's rubbing now...I wish, for once, she'd go that extra mile...😁

I think she probably wishes the same thing.:smile: I don't believe she's ever ,for once, gone that extra mile. I sure hope she proves me wrong because I would love to be wrong...

23 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I think she probably wishes the same thing.:smile: I don't believe she's ever ,for once, gone that extra mile. I sure hope she proves me wrong because I would love to be wrong...

She knows what she is doing. It's called teasing. 🙄

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yeah! i have to agree about Nicole's beautiful face. Wasn't her mother or father of Spanish heritage? I think i remember that from one of their visits to see Nicole...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

now I'm voyeur crazy curious.... Nicole was before my time I guess .....so the obvious favour is any pictures.... I don't subscribe to MAB.... But otherwise I will dig thru some off site places ??? but DM me one or two if possible....  thanks

I'd love to Mark, but I haven't any now. I had issues a while back with my laptop, and had to take it back to factory settings, losing all my pics and vids...But I never saved much anyway, tbh...She was on VHTV a while back with her BF though, before they split, so you might find some pics of her somewhere in the archives..

Apologies...

27 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Yeah! i have to agree about Nicole's beautiful face. Wasn't her mother or father of Spanish heritage? I think i remember that from one of their visits to see Nicole...

I don't know about that, but I wouldn't be surprised as Nicole looks Spanish...She also became fluent in Spanish during her times on the project...