B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Her and Radi just need to go. Two of the worst tenants ever. And Sera needs to leave Ariana alone. I'm afraid her bullshit will rub off on Ariana. 😕

Both Sera and Radi are taking RLC project as Bed and Breakfast. Seriously at this rate i might say bring back Irma atleast she used to do something lmao

both Radi and Sera have great tits, great body, sexy sexy lingerie  ( Seras' silverey, 'fun bags' wrapping, outfit was bonkers hot ) ....  and panties and simply easy to look at.....  sexy young women I enjoy to look at ...

no need for big shows (the payers want baters and I get that as much as I too would like to see more and more )....and I am baseing this on free cam kitchen views (I would love bedroom and bathroom views like crazy)... 

the Rolling Stones song "you can't always get what you want ...but if you try some time , you get what you need "  

Il y a 2 heures, corvette84 a dit :

Her and Radi just need to go. Two of the worst tenants ever. And Sera needs to leave Ariana alone. I'm afraid her bullshit will rub off on Ariana. 😕

I don't have a real issue with Radislava for now because for me she is a new girl (I haven't seen her b4 her arrival to B1) and maybe after 2-3 weeks, she might loosen up.

The problem I have is RLC keeping that Serafima on this project when she just keep on doing nothing like she is paid to do just that!

We have seen months of her doing nothing during her 1st visit, why would she do anything else other than nothing this time round????

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Per ora non ho un vero problema con Radislava perché per me è una ragazza nuova (non l'ho vista b4 il suo arrivo in B1) e forse dopo 2-3 settimane potrebbe sciogliersi.

Il problema che ho è che RLC mantiene quella Serafima su questo progetto quando continua a non fare nulla come se fosse pagata per fare proprio questo!

Abbiamo visto mesi in cui non faceva nulla durante la sua prima visita, perché questa volta avrebbe dovuto fare qualcos'altro che niente ????

E per cosa sarebbero pagate? 

5 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I don't have a real issue with Radislava for now because for me she is a new girl (I haven't seen her b4 her arrival to B1) and maybe after 2-3 weeks, she might loosen up.

The problem I have is RLC keeping that Serafima on this project when she just keep on doing nothing like she is paid to do just that!

We have seen months of her doing nothing during her 1st visit, why would she do anything else other than nothing this time round????

She's showing a lot more nudity this time around...It all depends what you want