B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Ariana had her legs all over Sera, but Sera can't seem to pull the trigger nor leave the room...:smile: Ariana looked frustrated and was talking to herself in the shower...:sad: 

Ariana just wants to have an orgasm and Sera is blocking her from doing that. This is something that has been pissing me off lately. You know how much I love Ariana's orgasms.

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Ariana just wants to have an orgasm and Sera is blocking her from doing that. This is something that has been pissing me off lately. You know how much I love Ariana's orgasms.

I just hope that Ariana doesn't get in the skin of Serafima too, spending time between housemates is good and all but hopefully it wouldn't have an affect on Ariana bates 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

And there is my gorgeous, gorgeous girl. 🙂 

But seriously Sera put the phone down and go to sleep, you are teasing corvette84 to much. 🙂 

I'm still watching Ariana sleep with her vibrator on the bed. Thanks Sera for preventing a nice Ariana bate.😡

Love Ariana, but those solo masturbation shows with vibrator is getting repetitive and boring to watch. I hope she does more naughty stuff with Sera and Radis. I love watching them, spending their time together. the massages are hot, just wish they go further next time 😜  It also be a good idea if she invites Amalia back, their little fun together was nice to watch. 😊

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Love Ariana, but those solo masturbation shows with vibrator is getting repetitive and boring to watch. I hope she does more naughty stuff with Sera and Radis. I love watching them, spending their time together. the massages are hot, just wish they go further next time 😜  It also be a good idea if she invites Amalia back, their little fun together was nice to watch. 😊

Satisfaction comes to those who wait , patience is always the key , let’s see 😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Boring would be Sera with her touching and teasing bullshit.  Sera and Radi need to go. They do nothing on RLC.🙄

• Upvote 1