B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'd love to Mark, but I haven't any now. I had issues a while back with my laptop, and had to take it back to factory settings, losing all my pics and vids...But I never saved much anyway, tbh...She was on VHTV a while back with her BF though, before they split, so you might find some pics of her somewhere in the archives..

Apologies...

thanks so much...so sad about your laptop.... I remember I had hundreds of pic that I had posted saved in the lightpics site that went out of business ...so many stars of the past ...even a fine collection of Serafima nudes and lingerie... an incredible Chloe collection and that Vavara sex star.... I saved some of those  in my files  luckily... nice meaty pussy.... loved to fuck and be nude everywhere....   

ya perhaps a nicolle will show up in  video archive sites 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't recall the name...You did realise Kami wasn't the best at workouts there, didn't you?...🤣

Who is Kami again?? Was she the girl that lived with Kaley and the other girl that loves to watch anime whose name I have also forgotten 😔

5 hours ago, omedo said:

Oksi

That's the one, she used to box the wall and stuff...I wouldn't want to get on her bad side.

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nicole, from the minute she walked into B1, and Monica...when in B2 on her 2nd visit...I was #1 fan of both these girls, to the point where I always defended them, regardless. Well we all wear tinted glasses when shit is being thrown at our girls, don't we...😏

For me, Nicole's natural beauty has never been surpassed...and we've had some stunners! 

I don't blame you for defending anyone, some of the posters are just plain rude.

Oh yes Nicole, she was a stunner for sure but Jasmine's beauty is still unmatched. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Who is Kami again?? Was she the girl that lived with Kaley and the other girl that loves to watch anime whose name I have also forgotten 😔

That's the one, she used to box the wall and stuff...I wouldn't want to get on her bad side.

I don't blame you for defending anyone, some of the posters are just plain rude.

Oh yes Nicole, she was a stunner for sure but Jasmine's beauty is still unmatched. 

Yes, Kami lived with Kaley...and Kristy, who we've seen on GOV

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Ariana takes out her vibrator after Sera left, and then falls asleep. Wtf Sera, stay in your own room for a change. Leave Ariana alone.😡

Ariana had her legs all over Sera, but Sera can't seem to pull the trigger nor leave the room...:smile: Ariana looked frustrated and was talking to herself in the shower...:sad: 

• Like 1