B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

Noldus

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Creo que L&A se quedará en la habitación de invitados esta noche. También creo que habrá algún tipo de espectáculo que involucre a Amalia en la cama grande ...

Mi bola de cristal también me dice que también podría haber un espectáculo en B4 esta noche ... Probablemente involucrará a Megan, lo cual es extraño, porque ella nunca suele estar involucrada ... :astuto:
Lamentablemente, también podría involucrar a Ariana ...:llorar:

Tonight, show night...

dance off GIF by Europeana

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think L&A will stay over in the guest room  tonight. I also think there will be some sort of show involving Amalia in the big bed...

My crystal ball also tells me there could also be a show in B4 tonight...It will probably involve Megan, which is strange, because she's never usually involved...:dodgy:
Sadly it might also involve Ariana...:cry:

If we see Ariana getting licked from Holly , it won’t come as a surprise 😉😉 With Megan , I don’t think she will do something more other than helping with a dildo and for sure not something pure lesbian like Holly let’s say something or even Amalia a week or so ago I believe. 

Ariana though has visited the apartments and the only time I remember her participating in a group show , it was only in her room when she was “ treated “ 😉🥳 by Amalia and a bit of carlos help to play with her toy 😅

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have been saying many times about the relation amongst tenants that they seem to be quite fine , today though we have the current example of Monica not even saying a word with Lorraine and Anthony and of course seeing Milena going and not even anyone saying goodbye to either her or even the boyfriend , despite the letter that she wrote .. I have also left hidden letters for ex girlfriends to find it and make it a bit melodramatic 😂🤣  but I honestly don’t like to see no relations at all between the tenants . 

I understand that for many of them it is just colleagues at work in a way , but the minor friendship I would expect it after spending nearly every day in and out inside an apartment . But that’s just the way I see things and relations amongst people 😬🙄

I'd love to know what caused the fallout. Monica and Melina were pretty close, then suddenly Monica seemed to dump her and hook up with Amira, and Amalia to a lesser extent. It was around the time that we noticed that she was pregnant.
I'm pleased that Amalia remained on good terms with her though, even if the other 2 didn't...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

LOL...I was just typing that 🤣

I believe amalia is the third wheel to loraine&anthony like kim was to alexandra&lucian 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Si vemos a Ariana siendo lamida por Holly, no será una sorpresa 😉 😉 Con Megan, no creo que haga algo más que ayudar con un consolador y seguro que no es algo puramente lésbico como Holly, digamos algo. o incluso Amalia hace una semana, creo. 

Aunque Ariana ha visitado los apartamentos y la única vez que la recuerdo participando en un show grupal, fue solo en su habitación cuando fue “tratada” 😉 🥳 por Amalia y un poco de carlos la ayudó a jugar con su juguete 😅

He did a show with Megan and Amy

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'd love to know what caused the fallout. Monica and Melina were pretty close, then suddenly Monica seemed to dump her and hook up with Amira, and Amalia to a lesser extent. It was around the time that we noticed that she was pregnant.
I'm pleased that Amalia remained on good terms with her though, even if the other 2 didn't...

I agree with you ... but she had also ( Milena ) not good relation with Irma also when in the beginning they were getting along nice ... and sorry to say , a repeating coincidence stops being a coincidence ... 

But let the bygones be bygones . She is out of this business now and we only want and wish for her to be happy , this is all that matters 🤗🤗

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

I believe amalia is the third wheel to loraine&anthony like kim was to alexandra&lucian 🤷‍♂️

We still saw more staff with Kim and the relation amongst three of them getting closer day by day , we will see with these 3 

1 minute ago, omedo said:

He did a show with Megan and Amy

I don’t remember it as maybe I have skipped it but of course since you mention , it happened , but maybe didn’t get so much attention .. let’s see what and if she does something tonight .. but usually, if a show is programmed in one apartment , it isn’t so often to see another one at another Barcelona place , let’s see .