B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

Noldus

as always, when a person disappears it is said that she was wonderful, maybe someone should go back to a few months ago, to see what was said of Milena, at least, they did not let us see the baby being born, I did not love her last period in the flat, let's hope that at least now her horrible boyfriend is near her

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Milena thank you !!!! thank you for sharing so much time with us, as well as your first months of pregnancy !!!!🙏 it is very difficult to know that having become a mom, we will probably never see you again !!!😢 you are the perfect woman, beautiful, intelligent, you do not drink alcohol and always keep self-control, you do not smoke, you do not do drugs, and yet you know how to participate and have fun at parties, without all of this!!! I wish you the greatest happiness in your life, with your man and the child who will be born from your union. good luck milena, long and happy life, and thank you again for the dream you brought to me !!!!💖💓❤️

I Love Heart GIF by aaf.nycsad leonardo dicaprio GIFHan Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

• Like 8

Only the very best to Milena and her boyfriend , the warmest and kindest wishes to have a life full of happiness , thousands of excellent times and whatever sad to be just there so as to make them better . And most of all , nothing more than remaining healthy , as I always say , when we are healthy , we can simply do and achieve everything . 

• Like 2

Well said Nagachilli2 and Corboblanc. Melina would be moved by such kind words. We agree that Melina will be an amazing mother. We all will pray for her, the baby, and her significant other. To see the baby growing in his mother was memorable and brought back memories. Even in these times of Covid-19 we hope everyone has the best holidays ever. Every Christmas season we will remember our mom to be "Melina". Take care and God bless.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Goodbye, Milena! 😭🤧👋🏻 Thank you for everything you shared with us, and good luck with your new little family! You were a good tenant, I will miss you! 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨🤰🏻🤱🏻👶🏻🍼

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

as always, when a person disappears it is said that she was wonderful, maybe someone should go back to a few months ago, to see what was said of Milena, at least, they did not let us see the baby being born, I did not love her last period in the flat, let's hope that at least now her horrible boyfriend is near her

I never slagged her off, Sergio...😒

• Like 1