B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

Noldus

8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I was kinda sad to see Monica act like a bitch and not say goodbye to Milena. But women are like that at times.

Yes, some women hold grudges that last forever. Also women tend to get extreme jealous of others too. It was a shame they didn't resolve their issues and departed on good terms but it was kinda expected of.

• Like 1

Maybe we finally see Amalia moving to ex Milena’s room as Lorraine and Anthony are helping with the bed covers ... except if they overnight and this room can always be used as a guest(s) room 🤨

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe we finally see Amalia moving to ex Milena’s room as Lorraine and Anthony are helping with the bed covers ... except if they overnight and this room can always be used as a guest(s) room 🤨

what if they are moving in😂

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think L&A will stay over in the guest room  tonight. I also think there will be some sort of show involving Amalia in the big bed...

My crystal ball also tells me there could also be a show in B4 tonight...It will probably involve Megan, which is strange, because she's never usually involved...:dodgy:
Sadly it might also involve Ariana...:cry:

• Haha 3

I have been saying many times about the relation amongst tenants that they seem to be quite fine , today though we have the current example of Monica not even saying a word with Lorraine and Anthony and of course seeing Milena going and not even anyone saying goodbye to either her or even the boyfriend , despite the letter that she wrote .. I have also left hidden letters for ex girlfriends to find it and make it a bit melodramatic 😂🤣  but I honestly don’t like to see no relations at all between the tenants . 

I understand that for many of them it is just colleagues at work in a way , but the minor friendship I would expect it after spending nearly every day in and out inside an apartment . But that’s just the way I see things and relations amongst people 😬🙄