B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

Noldus

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I have been saying many times about the relation amongst tenants that they seem to be quite fine , today though we have the current example of Monica not even saying a word with Lorraine and Anthony and of course seeing Milena going and not even anyone saying goodbye to either her or even the boyfriend , despite the letter that she wrote .. I have also left hidden letters for ex girlfriends to find it and make it a bit melodramatic 😂🤣  but I honestly don’t like to see no relations at all between the tenants . 

I understand that for many of them it is just colleagues at work in a way , but the minor friendship I would expect it after spending nearly every day in and out inside an apartment . But that’s just the way I see things and relations amongst people 😬🙄

You're finally starting to wake up a bit!

3 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Even if the arranged show is Amalia getting involved with L&A later on, i just hope it doesn't give the same vibes as the one they did a week ago in B4, it was cringe and so uncomfortable to watch, Amalia didn't even participate in it

Totally agree , it was like Amalia was “ pushed “ to participate .. But Amalia in general has no problem to perform anything on cameras 😉

• Like 1

I think the first results of Milena’s departure is obvious tonight , open door in the living room , all five in good mood ( I need to apologize as I criticized negative the tenants as I believed they didn’t show a good chemistry amongst them , obviously they prove me wrong 😂🤣 ) singing and drinking without thinking if they are loud or misbehaving . 

I have no problem if nothing more happens in the apartment tonight as long as it is good vibes amongst the participants . For a show , it could still work with the girls in B4 ( still not so wiling to watch if it happens , I would prefer something spicy involving Anthony 😉😇

4 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

monica is wearing a towel around her night gown because its see through in she doesn't want anthony to see😂

This is exactly why i was against the idea of a couple in GOV and Anthony is only here as a guest in B2, imagine if he stayed there permanently, Monica wouldn't show a shred of skin outside her room

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

This is exactly why i was against the idea of a couple in GOV and Anthony is only here as a guest in B2, imagine if he stayed there permanently, Monica wouldn't show a shred of skin outside her room

like B4 is with them there u mean

• Like 1