Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Parxx said:

I guess some people prefer to watch than discuss and so they don't google while some people like me prefer to complain/vent their frustrations about participants and so they finally to manage to find the forums as this 😃

that's true. 😜

I think cutting the feeds is stupid. Cutting the feeds doesn't do anything but hurt the viewer. It's not like it stops the infraction entirely. If they want to cut the feed to an apartment, just get rid of the apartment. It's not VH cares one way or another.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think cutting the feeds is stupid. Cutting the feeds doesn't do anything but hurt the viewer. It's not like it stops the infraction entirely. If they want to cut the feed to an apartment, just get rid of the apartment. It's not VH cares one way or another.

yes, I totally agree with that

As i said before, i can totally understand why they stop the live stream once they are forced to check something potentially serious out. But, after that there are only two options. If something serious happened, close the apt. If not, put everything back on the timeline.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

so i just went to Scott apartment with the hope i learn something about Webster place and Jackpot right on time Scott bashing on Donovan.

1) how can i say to you dont mess with cams, do not allow any one touch it,and any one interfire with them.

2) enough with the drama, do oyu understan that image is very important, if you make a bad impresion its over what ever will you do, people will not be watching you.

3)  i'm tired people saying that it is my fault that i cant control kids, few days ago you got drugs fine 500$ yesterday again you did a bullshit, so what are we gonna do? i'm listening to sugestions.

4) some blah blah i coud not understan, and than aparently Webster said some complaints about Dalia, Webster said something, and Scott saying, "than teach her,simply put put her down and teach her," i guess Wester said " is not possible or he tried and is not working" cause Scott said "send her to me for a week and i'm gonna teach her " 😄 😄

5) Scott in way took the side of Dalia, he said she is the main atraction and your job is organization, you need to do things for her to be comfortable, understan why she is whining and fix it, do this or that, pay one or two something.

6) just sit down write all the rules, explain to everyone what is allowed what is not, cause i'm tired, people are writing and critisizing you in the forum, so please jusgt make the apartment normal.

*Scott does read the forum 🙂

** Due to fucked up accent of Scott and constan movement from room to room while talking in the phone it is very dificult for me to understan him, so there a lot of more that i could not understan what he is saying.

thanks for all that info that really helps us understand more and more thanks for the great work

11 hours ago, Jawis said:

Got an answer. Still hidden because of rules violation. 

If people stopped sending in bloody tickets they wouldn't go offline, not CC job to police things it's VH's in my opinion. If you don't like what you are watching then don't watch it eh?

Too many are obsessed with sending in tickets over any dam thing now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

If people stopped sending in bloody tickets they wouldn't go offline, not CC job to police things it's VH's in my opinion. If you don't like what you are watching then don't watch it eh?

Too many are obsessed with sending in tickets over any dam thing now.

seriously what is wrong with you??? no really, i want to know what went wrong with you and you think like this 😕

if you are physically present in an violent situation wont you intervine? so some thats what do with the tickets, they do not have the power to do anything more than let the responsibles that things either have or might become out of control,and some times things happen beyond return point, do you really want to witnes something like that? i'm pretty sure no one sends tickets with the purpose to just hide an apartment and ruin all the potential fun.dont be the person that just watch and says its non of my byssiness. sometimes i feel around this forum that few people just get happy when they see missery 🤯🤯

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

seriously what is wrong with you??? no really, i want to know what went wrong with you and you think like this 😕

if you are physically present in an violent situation wont you intervine? so some thats what do with the tickets, they do not have the power to do anything more than let the responsibles that things either have or might become out of control,and some times things happen beyond return point, do you really want to witnes something like that? i'm pretty sure no one sends tickets with the purpose to just hide an apartment and ruin all the potential fun.dont be the person that just watch and says its non of my byssiness. sometimes i feel around this forum that few people just get happy when they see missery 🤯🤯

You either want real life or you don't and yet when it happens that's wrong as well. Human beings have failings and faults which is all too ovbious on here at times. VH have just abdicated all responsibilty's now in recruiting and have handed it over to Managers who don't give a shit what they provide. When you have constant party's with alcohol flowing you are bound to get trouble in many cases and members are now demanding more of the same just for their entertainment. You get what you wish for i'm afraid as humans have faults and always have.

Not saying it is right but it is what it is now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1