Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I agree with most of what you say. I just think a fine would be more appropriate, or maybe they should not allow managers to open new places if they can't actually manage them. but cutting the feed punishes viewers more than participants and the managers. 

There are a lot of other places to watch when they cut one feed. And you still didn't say what you would do instead of cutting the feed...

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yes, that's the real issue. they have no standard when it comes to selecting participants. 

Already if I were VH, I would already be a little more careful with which managers I want to work with, because in the end they are the ones who convey a bad image of the project, just see the one with the +6 apartments or those of MR shitty cam to name a few

• Like 1

Some of The viewers of VH on this forum are the biggest headache  to VH management team with incessant whinning at every yawn and fart a participant makes. Trying to cradle to their endless needs makes the management team change their goal post every time. Hence no consistency.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not talking about this incident. I'm talking about the 3 years VH has been in existence.

I think in the majority it was good to cut the feed. Of course there were also incidents when it was not necessary to do. But I don't see a problem in general. The problem is rather letting so weird people in the apartments...

Just now, Sparkles said:

And now check the type of apartments that don't have incidents and check if they satisfy your requirements of a "watchable" place. 

Funny that this couple was one of the more demanded to have an apartment on VH 

There were a bunch of them before they all got removed over a year ago. And one recently but the couple left the project after a few years.

And when you take out my personal tastes, RLC still has a better standing than VH with only a fraction of apartments. And even those apartments never had any issues with rule violations, except for maybe spending an excessive amount of time out of the apartment.

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Already if I were VH, I would already be a little more careful with which managers I want to work with, because in the end they are the ones who convey a bad image of the project, just see the one with the +6 apartments or those of MR shitty cam to name a few

Fully agree here. 

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Taking of Shitty Cams, I think he even managed to get a massage from one of the participants (or guests) in Macy's apt and was trying to run his hands over her ass😄

2 minutes ago, fornika said:

Some of The viewers of VH on this forum are the biggest headache  to VH management team with incessant whinning at every yawn and fart a participant makes. Trying to cradle to their endless needs makes the management team change their goal post every time. Hence no consistency.

I guess you spoke to VH management to make this assumption?

1 minute ago, Parxx said:

Taking of Shitty Cams, I think he even managed to get a massage from one of the participants (or guests) in Macy's apt and was trying to run his hands over her ass😄

So apparently now we have proof that he's just a man :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Of course not. I agree it doesn't solve the problems which are also caused by mostly bad casting. But when there were no rules enforced the whole site would be a total chaos. 

Of course, you are absolutely right, but I think that things cannot be black and white, for the good of all, there should be an entity that is capable of solving the gray ones, so that there are no extremes.

I will give two examples:

1) The violence applied in some "performances" of these two protagonists in sex, bothers me more than this incident.

2) Everyone knows that there is a drug in the dark areas of the bathrooms, no problem, but if you see yourself through the mirror a little clue we are all condemning.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

There are a lot of other places to watch when they cut one feed. And you still didn't say what you would do instead of cutting the feed...

I did. they need to impose some penalty on them based on who is to blame. if it's the manager, they should not allow him to open any new places. two of Scott's places have gone offline in the last couple of days, they need to tell him to get it under control or he won't be managing anything. the same goes for other managers. they need to let people know what is or is not acceptable. cutting off the feed should be absolutely the last thing they do, not the first.