Latifa & Hasan (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, don4222 said:

everyone thinks so, but they are not. and for the first time someone called and stopped them. I don't think it's violence. the person could refuse anyway. and find at least another job. she seemed drunk, not raped. but I'm not the manager of this site, I say too much what I heard. I also heard what Latifa told her when she started crying make an imitation. I suspect this was Latifa's plan.

you keep saying "someone called and stoped them" again i'm saying to you, when someone called and stoped them was " hey calm down people are acusing you for a rape, they might take the apartment down"

but again you dont say everything, you dont say about the phone call " that make A***** to do her fucking job" and i say it very nicely here, the phone call was much more cruell.

the person said more than 5 times she cant till the first phone call and than she was psycologically forsed to do thing"

this was not Latifas plan.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, don4222 said:

nikki is my friend and you don’t need to say what you don’t know.

you are the manager, thats how you know in Bolly or Molly phone call that the person in the phone asked "why she was crying" you could not know that if it wasnt you on the other side of the phone, shame on you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, don4222 said:

I know that at +6 it is definitely not a prison. there was violence and pressure, people would not be able to be there. even for the money. I know that they are not getting millions to endure this.

no definetelly is not a prison, but a psycological violence, is even worse.

so lets sumarize. big boob girl says more than 5 times she cant do it, till a phone call comes and yelling to her to do her fucking job.

another phone call come after 15 min saying if "till 03:00:00 they dont make x views she doesnt know what she gonna do"

people start making tickets, vhtv contacts you,you are calling them and saying (you favorite sentence tonight) " guys calm down they are accusing for a rape, they might take the apartment offline'"

Molly or Bolly crying and talking about "how she want R***** stop sexually harasing her"  how family has cancer and she needs to be sending money,(obviously pointing that she need to stay in the project) and that she begs you for a favor to stop demanding sexual mission"

and you are saying its its all good?

if you are so good friend please be my guest and upload the phone messages, I DARE YOU, UPLOAD THE PHONE MESSAGES, SHOW THEM THAT IT IS NOT  A PRISON AND PEOPLE ARE BEING TREATED FAIR AND SQUARE!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bulbus420 said:

There are other option for her... Be raped or violence is not the way...

Wish I can have some information for this girl, I'd like to open her a gofundme for her father.

hei, after all this shitstorm maybe lets try to make something good, what do you need to open gofundme for her mother? i will do my best to help it happen.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

hei, after all this shitstorm maybe lets try to make something good, what do you need to open gofundme for her mother? i will do my best to help it happen.

I need her info, like name, surname, and then her Iban for transfer the money. I can start that today, but when the raise is over, need her info for the money transfer 👍👍