Happy 30th Birthday Ashley.

Slender Man

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Happy birthday @ashleyxyz🍺👍,it's only a number, 21+ 9😁

Hope you and Guy have a happy and safe Christmas and New year🎅🎅👍

Thx Dave! There were a few things making me feel old before birthday. So it really is just a number. I'm hoping Guy officially pops the question this Wkd. Well see! Weve been living together for 4 years and its been great.. but i don't want to have kids and not married. And have a great Christmas. Its been a shitty year in some ways, but there still is a lot to be thankful for! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Happy Birthday To You GIF by memecandy Also Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thx Army, thats very sweet of you! Guy hasn't bought me flowers in years. He gives me house plants which I adore, but not quite as romantic. Hope you and your family have a wonderful, peaceful Christmas and New Year!!!!!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Happy 30th Birthday Ash have a great day, remember 30 only happens once :biggrin: 👍

happy 30th birthday.gif

Thx Rob! 30 is only a number of course. Remember when we were kids, we wanted to be older, then when we're older, we act like kids when given the chance! Have a safe, wonderful and peaceful Christmas and New Year. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alexandria said:

Happy birthday @ashleyxyz. 30s are not so bad haha. Merry Christmas when it comes. 🍾🍷

Thank You Alexandria!! I'm hoping my Guy pops the question this Wkd. Hope I'm not disappointed. I won't ruin my Christmas. But would so exciting if he does. I gotta start pumping out childen, the clock is running!!! I wish you a safe. Wonderful and peaceful Christmas to you and your loved ones!!!

• Like 1