Diana & Ethan (2021) Part #1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's Harleys friend Fiona visiting.

:biggrin:😅:biggrin:

She's not friend. How many times she visit him in last months? 0? They haven't communicated for long time. As soon as Stifler arrived, Fiona visited apartment. As soon as Diana have apartment, Fiona visited the apartment. So Fiona not problem.

I think Harley blocked this all whole group of girls (i bet - decided not to pay any money). This also adds up to fact that all girls&guys tattooed girl never came again. Or they all go to monastery?:biggrin: Only if Rasputin is in Monastery.🙏 And in this fairy tale - tattooed girl just left, even children waiting for Santa will not believe.😅 I'm sorry.  

I wouldn't be surprised if tattooed girl (friend Fiona) comes too. And Scott will hurry up and open her apartment.:biggrin: When Harley go to webcam and lame&safe friends only.

FayeRichardJax2.JPG

MelissaSergioAlisaAlecFionaFayeGuys2.JPG

P.S. Gun in previous owners - balls (pneumatics). These morons broke window and fired at targets near wall - from which there are now traces and bullets (balls) in wall. Therefore, big problems with landlord and + all fines need money for repair😣. Is previous participant getting ready to donate a kidney?🚑 He just has no other money.