B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Is Megan trying to seduce Radi?? 

Yup and Radi is Kean when Sera isn't around.  Like Ginger,  Radi is Sera's current bitch.  I think Radi is seeing the light (money) and looking to break free from her.  The other girls represent that opportunity.

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Yup and Radi is Kean when Sera isn't around.  Like Ginger,  Radi is Sera's current bitch.  I think Radi is seeing the light (money) and looking to break free from her.  The other girls represent that opportunity.

Sera is the worst and Radi will never do anything more the Sera. They are both girls that tease the shit out of you and need to go. 🙄

1 minute ago, studev3131 said:

Radi believes she's a model and isn't the drunken party type like most of the girls in B4. She won't do anything to hurt that.

I don't believe that Radi is a happy person.  I really don't know why she's even in the apt.

• Like 1

The only way with the pandemic still going strong , was to hire local Barcelona girls . Gina , another local , was sent over to the villa ( rewarded upgrade as best 2020 tenant ) ,  Sera and Radi were brought in so for the two empty beds to be filled in . Another attempt with a local at B2 didn’t work out , so , this is in my opinion how things currently have . For every Holly and Gina , it will always be a Sera and Radi . Girls for every taste and occasion ... 

Ups , almost forgot , Aleksandra also another local addition who she was promoted directly to the villa as of her - as it seems - good relation with Nelly and perhaps her  background with one of the past apartments . 

56 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Radi should move where she belongs ... In a GYM !!! Really addictive ! 

If only she would bate using some of her exercise moves and with that energy 😁

• Like 1