B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

I found Radi's favorite song... Sheryl Crow's " All she wants to do is... train!!"  she is totally useless.  Please RLC get her out of there or move Ariana to B4 before she is "trained to do nothing by the other 2" ... So nobody will watch B1 ( anyway there is nothing to watch but Ariana) 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Il y a 15 heures, maxfactor a dit :

Yup and Radi is Kean when Sera isn't around.  Like Ginger,  Radi is Sera's current bitch.  I think Radi is seeing the light (money) and looking to break free from her.  The other girls represent that opportunity.

Yes this is Serafima's modus operandi, she needs someone who would do her do-nothing shows with her like those lame massages and lying around on the bed while she reads Moscow Times on her phone.

There was this night, maybe a few days ago when Radislava was on Serafima's bed & she was looking at her phone all night.

We should be seeing this Nth times until either of them leaves.

• Like 2

Can someone confirm if in the previous stay Sera made comments like “ these other girls are out of my league and not at my level “ ? I read this somewhere , if anyone knows , i think it can be an explanation of why Sera has this kind of distant way with everyone .. apart the roommate Ariana and the “ friendship / knowing from before “ with Carlos and Claire