B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

To me B1 is a dead zone, not worth my time visiting anymore. Boring as hell, would like to see RLC kick their asses or move them on. Just because your good looking doesn't mean your interesting person to watch.

Time to kick them all to the curb or set the lesbians from B4 on them wake them up!!!

I quite like this apartment.  I think Ariana is one of the most interesting and enjoyable tenants we've had in a long time.  It depends what you're looking for.  If it's Leora style masturbation and pretend lesbian shows that you're looking for, this isn't the apartment for you.

And I could easily say the same as you about Leora's apartment.  For me, she's one of the most boring tenants ever to appear on RLC.  I rate her as marginally more interesting than Lev.

And there are no lesbians at B4, they all have boyfriends.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

I quite like this apartment.  I think Ariana is one of the most interesting and enjoyable tenants we've had in a long time.  It depends what you're looking for.  If it's Leora style masturbation and pretend lesbian shows that you're looking for, this isn't the apartment for you.

And I could easily say the same as you about Leora's apartment.  For me, she's one of the most boring tenants ever to appear on RLC.  I rate her as marginally more interesting than Lev.

And there are no lesbians at B4, they all have boyfriends.

Great post , I will only add that Aleksandra and Holly have no problem with anything lesbian , under certain circumstances and a right partner , they would definitely had lesbian sex in my humble opinion . 

• Like 1

An example Radi had her ass in the air nice view so she puts on a black dressing coat to cover it. WTF This is my point just once can they do something for the viewer.

I noticed yesterday they were really into washing each other and the look on their faces was they were thinking they might be into each other, and now this.  I wonder if we have a bit of a love affair going on?  

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, quasi said:

I noticed yesterday they were really into washing each other and the look on their faces was they were thinking they might be into each other, and now this.  I wonder if we have a bit of a love affair going on?  

the control freak has turned upto make sure the fun stops

• Like 1