B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

52 minutes ago, Mauri said:

After holly got laid, you said she's perfect because she fits in with the project and brings private life into the house, you also said it with Gina, these are your words, not mine, so private life for you it's just taking someone home and fucking them, if they don't, then they are all fake shows and they don't fit the project cause they leave private life off the cameras, tell me if you are not inconsistent!?!

Amen Mauri...Amen!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I don't even think he came, she was kinda pushing him away towards the end, like she regretted.

it doesn't matter, she showed her true colors last night by letting that drug pusher fuck her.  I will never have respect for her or any other female that acts like her.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I wonder who the pussy pic Loraine took in her bathroom went to yesterday!!

timestamp it?

and which apartment was it?

because I didn't see anything 

Edited by Kingbanks

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it doesn't matter, she showed her true colors last night by letting that drug pusher fuck her.  I will never have respect for her or any other female that acts like her.

So she is not allowed to have sex? Or just because it was this guy? Anyways It was just sex no big deal.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You know quite a lot for not having stream 😉

loraine is never going to do anything with him she was right next to anthony yesterday the whole time 😁

but the same can't be said about claire she was following boytoy around all day at the party that's probably why carlos got mad😂

loraine doesn't want him😂

Edited by Kingbanks

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Give it a rest Alladino, that drug pushing parasite came to the party with his duffle bag full of fix with the thought process of preying on one of the girls and used his drugs to get a loose girl even looser to the point she would have sex with him.  Personally, I blame it all on Holly and any other coke headed girl that gets laid after using drugs.  Don't make the guy out to be something that he is not!!  He's a POS....end of story!!

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Very sad post but expected!

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

👎

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Don't worry...she's already fucking him!!

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

NOT ANYMORE!

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Total horse shit...it was still just one big ass production fueled by drugs, jealousy, and a bunch of dumb ass kids.  Real life my ass!!

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I wonder who the pussy pic Loraine took in her bathroom went to yesterday!!

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Exactly

LOL ! Happy New Year HF !

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You know quite a lot for not having stream 😉

You are correct, I get filled in by someone on here about certain girls and Loraine just happens to be one of them.  Why Loraine, I guess the guy that fills me in likes her....why, I have no fricking idea.

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

timestamp it?

and which apartment was it?

because I didn't see anything 

It happened sometime yesterday.  From what I was told Loraine sent the stool pigeon on an errand and while he was gone she went into her bathroom in B5 wearing panty's and removed them behind curtain #1, snapped a picture of her pussy and then put her panties back on.  I even asked the guy that told me....if she was behind a curtain then how do you know she did what you said she did.  His reply....it was very easy to see even behind the curtain.