B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

20 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

going over the replay so martina does coke  no wonder boytoy was all over her he was feeding her lines,wonder how much she would have brushed his advances off if Alberto was not there

hey she had no problem dancing all close and rubbing against him on the table but jumped down the instant she saw Albero had come in the room so who knows nobody thought she would have sex with another woman on cam now she makes out with a few girls a night at these parties so its a legitmate question

• Like 1

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

And sorry again on repeating ... somewhere in the living room ... Bogdan , the King and Protector of the Manor enjoying his peace and self control away of all the madness occurring the last 24 hours in this place ... I still can’t believe that there are people who don’t like the guy and try to find negatives on the way he behaves and acts inside B4 . 

just propose to him you obsessive..... get over your constant!!!!! praise ...we all see him, we all have our opinion ...but you are greek right ....

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

going over the replay so martina does coke  no wonder boytoy was all over her he was feeding her lines,wonder how much she would have brushed his advances off if Alberto was not there

Did you actually see her doing it? And can anyone else confirm this?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

timestamp?

no membership but I commented at exact time ... so it said 13 hrs ago /15 hours ago???  he was just in briefly snooped around , they were sleeping and he left ...I believe he is creepy and would whore and cheat on any of these girls and we know he has been lusting after and we saw the that night in B@ and following her home , she gave hime breakfast in LR and we all commented something is UP with these 2...

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

no membership but I commented at exact time ... so it said 13 hrs ago /15 hours ago???  he was just in briefly snooped around , they were sleeping and he left ...I believe he is creepy and would whore and cheat on any of these girls and we know he has been lusting after and we saw the that night in B@ and following her home , she gave hime breakfast in LR and we all commented something is UP with these 2

Just highlighting the most important part of this post.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Just highlighting the most important part of this post.

and your beef with that is ?? here is the most important part of this message .....pick a finger 

I have been a major and regular contributor of captures in the past... hundreds of pictures...I have won the day from my posts...  not bad from the cheap seats 

It has cost me 2 blockages from RLC and I can't handle the grief of getting new IP's etc....

it's also why I keep hoping some angle or technology will come into cam caps so I can post hundreds of unique  'in the moment' captures not available in replays etc... 

some of us (me!)  are just too poor to afford RLC memberships ...it is real and so I am happy with the free camera available and the free forum to follow along with the behind the scenes .... and the blurry boxes still tell and show the story of my voyeur interest in these characters... ...

so please get off your negative 'high horse' and just enjoy whay you do.... not everyone agrees or gets along but we get that and take from this FREE Forum to find some fun, some sexcitement and we all contribute in our own way.... 

did I say  here is the most important part of this message .....pick a finger 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Did you actually see her doing it? And can anyone else confirm this?

It was done off cam in Holly's restroom. You could not actually see them folks do it, but they were seen in the mirror bending down then back up and wiping their nose. Holly had pretty much all the side effects (dry/bloody nose, insomnia, high heart rate, etc...) and Martina was describing the same thing this morning at her place. Also it may have been her first time or she's pretty new to it, judging by the way she's doing today (speaking from experience). She didn't do nearly as much as the others even though she spent some time in there but that's because she couldn't keep herself away from Nelly.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

It was done off cam in Holly's restroom. You could not actually see them folks do it, but they were seen in the mirror bending down then back up and wiping their nose. Holly had pretty much all the side effects (dry/bloody nose, insomnia, high heart rate, etc...) and Martina was describing the same thing this morning at her place. Also it may have been her first time or she's pretty new to it, judging by the way she's doing today (speaking from experience). She didn't do nearly as much as the others even though she spent some time in there but that's because she couldn't keep herself away from Nelly.

Thanks for the info John. Would you happen to remember the timestamp on that?

30 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Thanks for the info John. Would you happen to remember the timestamp on that?

Obviously anyone can interpret it the way they want because it's done off cam but what's seen in the mirror, the several boosts of energy/general behavior, the side effects and just my overall life experience with the blow it all makes it obvious for me. Not judging them though, they can do whatever they want.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording