Kira & Emily (2021) Part #1

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Looks like the same girl from @x192023's pictures. though I am not sure as I do not follow Sadie's place 😉

Actually my mistake, I thought you were talking about the girl at Kira's...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Emily looks as though she has lost some top teeth?

It's a very pretty girl, but she could spend some money for better dental care; obviously it may occur that circumstances which we don't know could be a barrier 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, waldi said:

It's a very pretty girl, but she could spend some money for better dental care; obviously it may occur that circumstances which we don't know could be a barrier 🤷‍♂️

Yeh agree but costs for dental work is expensive. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

Tis over here, want a bloody mortgage to get any serious work done , dunno what it's like where they are but probably not cheap.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Yeah as it's certainly ruins her smile now. I like Emily and have never really understood this relationship but hell,what do i know.

Despite Kira being a bit domineering at the beginning of their relationship it seems it's more of a level playing field now.Good on Emily for asserting herself. 

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Tis over here, want a bloody mortgage to get any serious work done , dunno what it's like where they are but probably not cheap.

No such thing as a poor dentist pal👍

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

In the UK; but I know some people who undergo treatments in East Europe, like the Czech Republic because it is much cheaper in there; I suppose they're in Russia, but vh pays in USD, so it could be easier for her 👍

18 minutes ago, waldi said:

Au Royaume-Uni; mais je connais des personnes qui subissent des traitements en Europe de l'Est, comme la République tchèque parce que c'est beaucoup moins cher là-bas; Je suppose qu'ils sont en Russie, mais vh paie en USD, donc ça pourrait être plus facile pour elle  👍

Cela fait longtemps qu'elle est comme ça je pense que ce n'est pas une priorité pour elle ce n'est certainement pas par manque d'argent.

Elle préfère utiliser son argent pour acheter des choses moins essentielles c'est son choix ou bien c'est peut-être Kira qui perçoit le salaire et ne le partage pas avec Emily ? 🤔🤑

She's been like that for a long time I think it's not a priority for her, it's certainly not for lack of money.

She prefers to use her money to buy less essential things is her choice or maybe Kira gets the salary and doesn't share it with Emily? 🤔🤑

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

She's been like that for a long time I think it's not a priority for her, it's certainly not for lack of money.

She prefers to use her money to buy less essential things is her choice or maybe Kira gets the salary and doesn't share it with Emily? 🤔🤑

That's obviously none of my business

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, waldi said:

In the UK; but I know some people who undergo treatments in East Europe, like the Czech Republic because it is much cheaper in there; I suppose they're in Russia, but vh pays in USD, so it could be easier for her 👍

Ok good to know👍

• Like 1