Kira & Emily (2021) Part #1

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Last time it was only Emily & Skylar and it was very hot 😃  it's a shame that video wasn't saved. this time they let Kira play too 😜  it's actually interesting to see how excited Kira gets when there is a third person involved 😁 

I saved the first one. But somehow got broken I guess... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Never really understood the attraction between Kira & Emiliy to be honest unless there is some other motive for them being together, apart from VH of course :biggrin:

you can say that about many couples. TBH a lot of lesbian couples that I know are very similar to Emily & Kira. usually one is more feminine than the other. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

you can say that about many couples. TBH a lot of lesbian couples that I know are very similar to Emily & Kira. usually one is more feminine than the other. 🤷‍♂️ 

Yeah suppose so but have noticed Kira lets Emily off the leash every so often with others so she must have a slight complex or doubt about their relationship and wants to keep Emily satisfied/happy lol.

Dunno all very complex really.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Yeah suppose so but have noticed Kira lets Emily off the leash every so often with others so she must have a slight complex or doubt about their relationship and wants to keep Emily satisfied/happy lol.

Dummo all very complex really.

looks like they have agreed to have some sort of open relationship , to be fair they have never been strictly exclusive to each other, Kira has always been free to have sex with other boys or girls. and now Emily is doing the same. and it seems like it's working for them ( and for us too 🤫  ).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Every time I click on this room, she's stuffing her face with something.  

f023f57e0c16afaa06a1686e6c2a0c8c2464388f

:biggrin: She'll explode soon, not a pretty sight, and Emily in her usual position :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1