Lexa & Waverley (2021) Part #1

Due to last events of this apartment i cant stand back than comenting my thoughts on it, i personaly find the skinny

On 1/10/2021 at 12:10 PM, budda said:

girl not sure witch neame belongs to her one of the most beautifull females on the project somewhere around top 5, she actually reminds me the main actress in the series Cassa Del Papel. unfortunatelly i was never interested into girl on girl action so this place never got any interest of me.but damn i would love to see her with a man. no matter what i she marvelous.LEXA2.thumb.jpe.f9d418a43353e9262898bcc1f7ddbb89.jpe

there are 4 pussies in the house and the poor guy got drama from all of them 😂

girl No1 put a strict social distancing of 1 meter between him and the lesbian couple 😂

girl No2 got hysteric when he touched her gfs head

girl N03 its from vilage so she needs to make drama just to establish her presence.

girl N04 (the cat) i think it scrached him just to show support for the rest pussies.

if i were him and by the apereance of the girl he had to fuck i would have left in the first sighn of gang drama loading 🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

girl No1 put a strict social distancing of 1 meter between him and the lesbian couple 😂

girl N03 its from vilage so she needs to make drama just to establish her presence.

girl N04 (the cat) i think it scrached him just to show support for the rest pussies.

if i were him and by the apereance of the girl he had to fuck i would have left in the first sighn of gang drama loading 🤣🤣

Ahahha that is hilarious. Seems also Jericho is playing the party pooper in realm19 again 😛

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ahahha that is hilarious. Seems also Jericho is playing the party pooper in realm19 again 😛

i glance for couple of min there and there was drama also, he was fighting with his gf, and the wild guest girl and i think he at some point also did argue with the girl with white top, but did stayed to listen.

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i glance for couple of min there and there was drama also, he was fighting with his gf, and the wild guest girl and i think he at some point also did argue with the girl with white top, but did stayed to listen.

He seems very uncomfortable to me. Ariola & Chuck are ready to fuck 😁

5 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

Absolutely hysterical!! Best post of the week. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: