Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #1

refazer

45 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Damn, Nina had an epileptic seizure! 😱

Cam 12.  It started approx 03:13:00 as Nina began hyperventilating, the seizure started approx 03:13:45, and lasted until approx 03:16:00 when she started breathing normally again.  

That's all I'm saying on the matter.  😶 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, disneykid said:

I think it might go back chrismas and  a third person as Nina Was out alnight 

Possibly. That's what their fights often were when they were still at RLC too, usually revolving around Doe Eyes back then. They can't let these things get so much in on them every time. We all know that they are meant for each other, and they can't live without each other either. It's like the dilemma of true love! ❤️💞🥰😢 We cheer for you, girls! 🤗

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Cam 12.  It started approx 03:13:00 as Nina began hyperventilating, the seizure started approx 03:13:45, and lasted until approx 03:16:00 when she started breathing normally again.  

That's all I'm saying on the matter.  😶 

Sounds more to me like an anxiety attack.  Regardless what has been going on, it appears to be affecting someone’s health.  Whether it is one issue or many, they need to heed the advice from the forum, counseling.

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Possibly. That's what their fights often were when they were still at RLC too, usually revolving around Doe Eyes back then. They can't let these things get so much in on them every time. We all know that they are meant for each other, and they can't live without each other either. It's like the dilemma of true love! ❤️💞🥰😢 We cheer for you, girls! 🤗

Well, what do you say DK, is someone due to be told off?  Looks like your in the clear this time.

• Haha 1

I suppose I should explain myself.  I usually dismiss Kid's posts as they are almost always complaining, repetitive doom and gloom, but sometimes entertaining.  But this morning's incident was an actual medical emergency Nina was experiencing, and he made light of it.  "Kiss and make up, I gotta go to bed."  Seriously??  Come on, how insensitive can you people get.  That kind of crassness is uncalled for in a situation like this.  😒 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Early morning heartfelt discussion between Nina y Alex (don't worry, not his real name, my nickname for him).  

I'm beginning to appreciate the friendship between N&K and M&L more and more.  Alex may seem like a lucky doofus, but he's also a great sounding board for Nina, while Kira prefers talking with Masha when they have issues.  Who else would tolerate a 0500 discussion in the kitchen?  Who knows, he might have a degree in psychology from St Peter University LOL.  Or maybe just a sympathetic ear.  Nonetheless, probably a good move them moving in together, since they have each other to bounce off of.  

alex.JPG

• Like 4