Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #1

refazer

4 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Yep!  That did not look good, she banged her head on the floor quite hard.  She needs to get medical help, sooner rather than later.  Next time could be much worse...  😧

After what was described as a seizure recently, and now passed out of the floor after banging her head, I personally am very worried about Nina’s health (from my personal past experience).  Maybe there might be something wrong and the fights may be with the lack of concern on Nina’s part to get this looked at, or it could be the problem itself causing the fights (Bi-Polar, etc.).  Myself like most of you I care very deeply for both the girls and want then to be healthy and happy for a long time.  How to go on from here I don’t have a clue, but I would be willing to help anonymously as I can.

P.S. And let's consider DE a non-issue until someone puts a sign on the shower door telling us otherwise.  We may be causing problems by creating things thay aren't real.

• Like 8

On 1/14/2021 at 9:54 PM, Chipper said:

And let's consider DE a non-issue until someone puts a sign on the shower door telling us otherwise.  We may be causing problems by creating things that aren't real.

Indeed, it seems that DE has the perfect love with her girlfriend. She was, a few days ago in Siberia, her native country and was having fun in the snow. I don't know if they are back.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, jouandomy said:

Indeed, it seems that DE has the perfect love with her girlfriend. She was, a few days ago in Siberia, her native country and was having fun in the snow. I don't know if they are back.

Hope that’s the last we hear of her☝️

• Confused 1

il y a 18 minutes, disneykid a dit :

Hope that’s the last we hear of her☝️

Nooooo!  That is exactly what we do not want. 

What many would like to see is DE get a VHTV apartment of her own. 

Damn!  The viewing figures would be off the scale for the first few days at least.

Now there's a thought.  Anyone else think this could be a good idea???  😁😁😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

Nooooo!  That is exactly what we do not want. 

What many would like to see is DE get a VHTV apartment of her own. 

Damn!  The viewing figures would be off the scale for the first few days at least.

Now there's a thought.  Anyone else think this could be a good idea???  😁😁😁

Yes, a good idea. But I don't think it will become a reality.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1