Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #1

refazer

il y a 3 minutes, sturmchaser a dit :

You are such an instigator, aren't you, Mister Lesbo.

Yep!  Caught red-handed.  Though it was me just being mischievous.  It was never meant to be serious, sorry folks. 

In their days on RLC DE was not overly happy about exposing her body to the cameras.  She would undress and dress in the Lounge, with her back to the main camera in the corner.  The only place we really saw her naked, was in the Bathroom, as there was nowhere to hide in there.  As far as I can recall, I do not think she had anyone share the sofabed with her for the night.  Some others stayed over and had a "good time" together, but not DE.  So would she want to do it now, in an apartment of her own, with someone else?  In my heart of hearts, I think not.  But hey!  That does not stop my imagination going wild...  😁

• Like 4

It's okay my friend, we got the joke. 😉 But I must pause on some of your statements.  In my humble opinion, Doe had no issues whatsoever exposing her beauty and body on the RLC cams, especially on the shower cam.  In fact I think she quite enjoyed it.  I have a number of videos (obviously) to prove this.  Also, there have been multiple times that Kira's brother has crashed at their RLC apartment and shared that classic sofa bed with Doe (platonically, of course).  I also have several videos of this.  (Which begs the question - is Kira's brother also gay?  Or just a respectful gentleman?  As a respectful gentleman myself, I could not sleep on a couch with Doe and not... well, let's just say I could NOT sleep on a couch with Doe.)

Doe is quite happy where she is now.  Her life with Nina y Kira, as beautiful and tumultuous as it was in the past - it IS the past, according to her.  She has made a new future for herself with a new job a new location and a new love, and her life is quite good.  So let's respect that.  And I agree with Chipper - unless it's clearly slapped in our face on VH, let's give Doe a rest, okay?  

I cannot think of any other actual non-RLC/VHTV girl who has caused SO much intense controversy and heated and passionate discussion for so many years... as has this one little girl named... Doe Eyes.  It's quite fascinating.   10-7 🤠

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Credit goes to @Kjeld Carlsen  for his Bandit Video

The man is a video master.  But does this answer the burning question if Bandit is a male or female kitteh?  Based on this excellent video, it could still go either way LOL.  Also proves how comatose N&K get at sleepytime.  A kitteh crawling all over them?  Maybe they are used to B&S doing that over the years.  But even when I'm totally zonked in my cab at a Love's, even the slightest boof from Fred wakes me up.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1