Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #1

refazer

7 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Why not, you want me to ask her?

It’s up to you ,my thoughts would be No as she has caused enough upset between  N & K 

I’ll go with the majority . What do the girls think/I guess what KIRAs answer would be😍

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, disneykid said:

It’s up to you ,my thoughts would be No as she has caused enough upset between  N & K 

I’ll go with the majority . What do the girls think/I guess what KIRAs answer would be😍

Then let's make proposal that a General Discussion category be made under the main CamCaps page for all discussions concerning this and moved off of the N&K page.  If at some future date she decides to move to an apartment on the VHTV or some other site than a new topic can be made under the appropriate heading for discussions of all things “HER”.  StnCld?

4 minutes ago, Chipper said:

Then let's make proposal that a General Discussion category be made under the main CamCaps page for all discussions concerning this and moved off of the N&K page.  If at some future date she decides to move to an apartment on the VHTV or some other site than a new topic can be made under the appropriate heading for discussions of all things “HER”.  StnCld?

Am sure they could handle it without any outside interference.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, disneykid said:

I can ask HR when she wants to join. I know somebody from there. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, freitag58 said:

Oui! 😍

No! It was a joke, I don't know her enough to dare talk to her about it. I have only met her 2 or 3 times and we are not close enough for me to suggest that she show off in front of a bunch of vicious people who are just waiting for sex and conflict.
She already had this courage a few years ago but since her life has changed, she has new relationship (s) and probably other projects. Although I would appreciate it, of course it would happen (I'm almost as vicious as you guys).
Et je ne suis pas sur que sa petite amie apprécierait...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Nooooo!  That is exactly what we do not want. 

What many would like to see is DE get a VHTV apartment of her own. 

Damn!  The viewing figures would be off the scale for the first few days at least.

Now there's a thought.  Anyone else think this could be a good idea???  😁😁😁

And this "we" you speak of is who?  Is there a list of names?

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Am sure a pair of 30+yr old mature women can handle their own affairs without any advice or help from interfering members on here.

I think I read your last comment wrong ,after last weekends row I think N & K can handle anything! 
I thought this is  the end ,but give them credit they both kept their weeding rings on 

so that must say something about their relationship. 
As everyone knows we LOVE ,CARE AND WORRY about these two lovely ladies   
Thank you ladies for sharing your life with us❤️❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2