Elaine (2021) Part #1

Il y a 1 heure, Parxx a dit :

Suri is back

But his girlfriend Ashley didn't show up. And Suri left ...
It would be better for this couple to get their own flat.
The agreement with Elaine was never at its best, Elaine not understanding anything to a lesbian couple.
I have doubts that Elaine wants to be accompanied by a lesbian couple again.

15 hours ago, Pierrecaty said:

But his girlfriend Ashley didn't show up. And Suri left ...
It would be better for this couple to get their own flat.
The agreement with Elaine was never at its best, Elaine not understanding anything to a lesbian couple.
I have doubts that Elaine wants to be accompanied by a lesbian couple again.

Ashley is back now. Hopefully both of them will stay now. I am not sure about their own apt. A couple of only girls apt have turned into PussyCamDirect show or they involve another girl or couple. I am not sure these two will be into that. Regarding Elaine, I can't really make out how she feels. Sometimes Elaine seem very sweet with them while most of the time she makes a pissed off face, specially when no guys stays behind to fuck her. But I think these two girls have given the apt some attention and hopefully views. She should go in this direction only, keeping these two here, inviting other guest girls and limited number of boys. Her sausage parties earlier where there will be 10 random guys and 2 girls were a painful watch which mainly involved some card games and mostly smoking at the loggia and ends with some guy or guys fucking her. So I would in a way prefer the status quo for the time being. Having said all that , I only watched this apt when Suri is there or if guests like the pretty brunette from yesterday visit. So my knowledge on Elaine and this apt in general is pretty limited and I may be entirely wrong here. It's just my personal opinion.

1 hour ago, Parxx said:

Ashley is back now. Hopefully both of them will stay now. I am not sure about their own apt. A couple of only girls apt have turned into PussyCamDirect show or they involve another girl or couple. I am not sure these two will be into that. Regarding Elaine, I can't really make out how she feels. Sometimes Elaine seem very sweet with them while most of the time she makes a pissed off face, specially when no guys stays behind to fuck her. But I think these two girls have given the apt some attention and hopefully views. She should go in this direction only, keeping these two here, inviting other guest girls and limited number of boys. Her sausage parties earlier where there will be 10 random guys and 2 girls were a painful watch which mainly involved some card games and mostly smoking at the loggia and ends with some guy or guys fucking her. So I would in a way prefer the status quo for the time being. Having said all that , I only watched this apt when Suri is there or if guests like the pretty brunette from yesterday visit. So my knowledge on Elaine and this apt in general is pretty limited and I may be entirely wrong here. It's just my personal opinion.

I agree. The internet (including VHTV) is flooded with Cam shows yet cam shows are not for everyone. Suri and Ashley pay more attention to each other than they do the camera and there is something very genuine, authentic, and beautiful about that.  

• Like 2

Il y a 8 heures, Parxx a dit :

I agree with what you write. I will add that Elaine thought of integrating A&S in sexual games with her guests, the 2 girls always refused, however Elaine tried everything, even the arguments, but without success, A&S did not give in, they only want to show an exclusively lesbian couple, and I think they are totally right, that's what makes all their charm and without doubt they will attract a lot of fans looking for a bit of reality and sincerity in this fake world. I consider that they are currently the most successful lesbian couple who evolves on VH, we will forgive them their semblance of naivety of a young couple starting out but it is also part of their charm.
The problem is that they don't have a flat and remain dependent on Elaine. And Elaine's new flat does not lend itself well to the development of a guest couple, I don't see where they can sleep with a minimum of privacy. So it's all going to be complicated for them, and for their fans ...
It's funny to notice that the vast majority of comments about this flat are for this couple.☺️

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Pierrecaty said:

I agree with what you write. I will add that Elaine thought of integrating A&S in sexual games with her guests, the 2 girls always refused, however Elaine tried everything, even the arguments, but without success, A&S did not give in, they only want to show an exclusively lesbian couple, and I think they are totally right, that's what makes all their charm and without doubt they will attract a lot of fans looking for a bit of reality and sincerity in this fake world. I consider that they are currently the most successful lesbian couple who evolves on VH, we will forgive them their semblance of naivety of a young couple starting out but it is also part of their charm.
The problem is that they don't have a flat and remain dependent on Elaine. And Elaine's new flat does not lend itself well to the development of a guest couple, I don't see where they can sleep with a minimum of privacy. So it's all going to be complicated for them, and for their fans ...
It's funny to notice that the vast majority of comments about this flat are for this couple.☺️

I will be tuning in whenever Ashley & Suri visit Elaine's apartment...I won't be tuning in so much when they don't

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pierrecaty said:

Yea totally agree with you but my only doubt is though they have good number of followers, do they have enough dedicated followers to sustain an apt like for eg Nina and Kira. If they have I would absolutely love them to have an apt on their own. When they actually relocated I thought they were going to get an apt with a guest room for these two. 

Le 1/21/2021 à 11:42 AM, Parxx a dit :

Yea totally agree with you but my only doubt is though they have good number of followers, do they have enough dedicated followers to sustain an apt like for eg Nina and Kira. If they have I would absolutely love them to have an apt on their own. When they actually relocated I thought they were going to get an apt with a guest room for these two. 

I've followed Nina and Kira since their debut at RLC, because they are an authentic couple (they are married) and they have a very dense and rich outdoor life that they easily share with their fans. RLC used to employ a lot of real couples, at least in their Russian version, when RLC left Russia, they switched to VH, and following them I discovered the kingdom of fake.
I don't know if A&S is a real couple or just a couple formed for the occasion, but the main thing is that they look sincere and therefore authentic, just like N&K are. They are the only 2 lesbian couples that seem authentic to me on VH. And when a couple is interesting the fans arrive quickly.
Unfortunately N&K have lost a lot of their intimacy by taking a roommate, I think a lot of their fans have been disappointed, and A&S don't have an apartment.

Times are hards 😄

• Like 1