Elaine (2021) Part #1

19 hours ago, Pierrecaty said:

I've followed Nina and Kira since their debut at RLC, because they are an authentic couple (they are married) and they have a very dense and rich outdoor life that they easily share with their fans. RLC used to employ a lot of real couples, at least in their Russian version, when RLC left Russia, they switched to VH, and following them I discovered the kingdom of fake.
I don't know if A&S is a real couple or just a couple formed for the occasion, but the main thing is that they look sincere and therefore authentic, just like N&K are. They are the only 2 lesbian couples that seem authentic to me on VH. And when a couple is interesting the fans arrive quickly.
Unfortunately N&K have lost a lot of their intimacy by taking a roommate, I think a lot of their fans have been disappointed, and A&S don't have an apartment.

Times are hards 😄

It's sad that the best (by far) lesbian couple on VHTV aren't even participants of VHTV.  🤔

• Like 2

il y a 32 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Waste of time pretty much. 

Elaine and bondage... a whole program😂
The problem is that it invites partners who know absolutely nothing about it. Her boyfriend tonight, with all due respect, has obviously never practiced this kind of thing. Even with a lot of diligence, it's going to take a long time for him to properly practice the art of bdsm, and since he starts from very, very far away, I think we risk being seriously bored once the comic side will be passed !
But since I'm not interested in all this anyway, I'm going to watch a good movie, but not bondage 😊

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Pierrecaty said:

Elaine and bondage... a whole program😂
The problem is that it invites partners who know absolutely nothing about it. Her boyfriend tonight, with all due respect, has obviously never practiced this kind of thing. Even with a lot of diligence, it's going to take a long time for him to properly practice the art of bdsm, and since he starts from very, very far away, I think we risk being seriously bored once the comic side will be passed !
But since I'm not interested in all this anyway, I'm going to watch a good movie, but not bondage 😊

Elaine should change that awful hairstyle to make her attractive to watch...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Elaine should change that awful hairstyle to make her attractive to watch...

It's only clip in hair pieces, when they are out she looks quite nice and a normal hairstyle. Not very often though 😂

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, jabbath1987 a dit :

I already asked. They prefer to live witout cams. 

il y a 48 minutes, Stickbug a dit :

That's too bad...There's no good lesbian couples worth watching on VHTV anymore unless you enjoy watching 'cam shows' 😒

I agree, and I even have a much harsher opinion than yours. I will say that all VH is unfortunately only a vast cam show. Some apartments are completely ridiculous of mediocrity. These 2 girls brought a touch of tenderness and freshness to the formatted and scripted world that VH has become. They are probably right to move away.

There is now nothing holding me back on VH, I'm going back to standby. Thank you Jabbath for this information 👍

• Like 1
  • Sad 1