Elaine (2021) Part #1

6 minutes ago, Stickbug said:

Well...there was no reason to 'want them back' when they were staying with Elaine so why would anyone comment about that back then? I think what so many people liked about them was that they were very candid and not cam showing which made them very authentic and unique. I'm betting that there is a big demand for candid authenticity but VHTV just hasn't recognized it.

I have no problem with these girls being around or people wanting to see them again
Actually what I find funny, not being a VHTV subscriber, is that I only found out about these two girls when they left the apartment and the fact that a lot of the members had it  seem to love them for their sincerity and their chemistry
In itself I find it great, it's just a shame that no one had the idea to show their attachment to these girls while they were present

1 hour ago, StefiGtaVLE said:
one day they are there and many days they are not there why is that so

That is because it is not allowed to deprive people of their freedom! Are free to come and go as they please.😁

• Haha 1

Il y a 3 heures, Robwin a dit :

Contrary to public opinion they are not held in prisons so they are allowed outside every so often

Even Navalny has the right to get out of prison from time to time, but every time he eats anything and poisons himself ...😂
  • Confused 2

On 2/1/2021 at 4:09 AM, StefiGtaVLE said:

where is girls

I think that you are going to have to settle for watching that dude that visits Elaine instead of those two girls... That's a fair trade isn't it? Instead of watching those two sexy girls you can watch that sexy dude instead? 😉

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Stickbug said:

I think that you are going to have to settle for watching that dude that visits Elaine instead of those two girls... That's a fair trade isn't it? Instead of watching those two sexy girls you can watch that sexy dude instead? 😉

What The Fuck Wtf GIF donald duck laughing GIF

• Haha 1