Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #1

22 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

People talk so much shit about Ken on here and sometimes goes even worse than that but i have to say i admire Ken's temperament, not losing his cool over some stupid comments thrown at him every day and being the person that he likes to be whether someone likes it or not. Ken has got a great attitude. 

What is so stupid about well deserved comments posted about Ken--He is a flat out abuser --Hopefully Barbie will realize this or a loved one will clue her in before the rest of her life is ruined

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Barbie needs to put Ken in his place and quit accepting the crappy way he treats her--She just hugged him and he yelled at her--It appears she was very hurt but she doesnt do anything about it==People complain about his treatment of her and just because people are anxious for their return just means that they keep hoping Ken will change not that their thinking is fucked up

Screenshot (2544).png

Have a sandwich Ken

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

People talk so much shit about Ken on here and sometimes goes even worse than that but i have to say i admire Ken's temperament, not losing his cool over some stupid comments thrown at him every day and being the person that he likes to be whether someone likes it or not. Ken has got a great attitude. 

I don't think the comments are stupid. He voluntarily decided to participate in a program for voyeurs who - as already said several times - do not pay to see people who spend the whole day sleeping or playing with video games. He has no other interests. Have you ever seen him reading a book or watching news on TV? And all this having at his side a beautiful girl like Barbie, always available to have sex. So we shouldn't criticize him but praise him?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, budda said:

I don't think the comments are stupid. He voluntarily decided to participate in a program for voyeurs who - as already said several times - do not pay to see people who spend the whole day sleeping or playing with video games. He has no other interests. Have you ever seen him reading a book or watching news on TV? And all this having at his side a beautiful girl like Barbie, always available to have sex. So we shouldn't criticize him but praise him?

HaHa...read a book!! Have you seen anybody in VH reading a book?

37 minutes ago, cardone6161 said:

HaHa...read a book!! Have you seen anybody in VH reading a book?

Yes. Joanna, Layla, Bertha, Sina, Adam, Eva, Alisa, Bradley, Deborah, Funny, Karl, Barney, Sylvia, Katie, etc.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

He's too lazy to read them!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1