Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #1

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

This girl is crazy, one minute running around screaming, throwing things, trying to get out of the windows, the next sitting quietly talking and laughing!

Yeah i just saw it after seeing your caps. Thanks for that. Trying to get out of the windows and a moment later doing push ups. Stifler has a busy night. This time he deserves a sleep i should say. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

This girl is crazy, one minute running around screaming, throwing things, trying to get out of the windows, the next sitting quietly talking and laughing!

Judging by the screenshots - 100% salt. Opened second apartment - there Harley (ex-Sergio - or not?) calls salt connoisseur what to do to make it let go to normal. As I understand it, one of guys said it was cool and easy thing. And salts not cool and not easy.

In general, using salt on cameras is insane. There, different artifacts are guaranteed. Better take reliable and effective amphetamine, mephedrone, and other club synthetics. Of side effects - only soft dick boys. But fun mood of party and if dick hard - then few hours of fucking.

So 9-20-9-50 in M&S and I know the reasons for the failure. Guys (I don't know which ones) - wanted to fuck girl (not Lyuba/Barbie). 

Sergio said she likes (before) some dope. Guys figured it out in their own way (or saved money) - and bought some shitty salts (which that girl refused - immediately identifying shit).

In one of outputs they used (Mel is not and they quarreled on this basis - that Sergio consumes all shit if offered for free. It's kind of one of laws of their family. Not use untested shit in party).

Substances turned out to be shit level. Instead of pleasant evening. Sergio's health is very bad, although according to him he only tried. Lyuba is even worse, she used more. Stifler is experienced, liver split the salts into normal substances and he watches imaginary cartoons📺:biggrin:.

P.S. In Dolly and Webster's this scenario is normal. But here men are 30+ and they use salt😒. It's just a shame.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

So 9-20-9-50 in M&S and I know the reasons for the failure. Guys (I don't know which ones) - wanted to fuck girl (not Lyuba/Barbie). 

Sergio said she likes (before) some dope. Guys figured it out in their own way (or saved money) - and bought some shitty salts (which that girl refused - immediately identifying shit).

In one of outputs they used (Mel is not and they quarreled on this basis - that Sergio consumes all shit if offered for free. It's kind of one of laws of their family. Not use shit in party).

Substances turned out to be shit level. Instead of pleasant evening. Sergio's health is very bad, although according to him he only tried. Lyuba is even worse, she used more. Stifler is experienced, liver split the salts into normal substances and he watches imaginary cartoons📺:biggrin:.

P.S. In Dolly and Webster's this scenario is normal. But here men are 30+ and they use salt😒. It's just a shame.

You can't make a pathetic party better using drugs...

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You can't make a pathetic party better using drugs...

Most of gold fund parties are on drugs. Of those who are directly against and make parties - Mira (but this applies to them, not guests), and D&D (in history).

Here question is in choice. I will repeat what thread amphetamine, mephedrone and other club synthetics (I don't know what is popular in Russia now) - is bad for family and person, but they give a predictable and positive result for the party (i.e. subscribers). Salts and other crap popular in kids 15+, when there is no money for synthetics, gives an unpredictable and strange result. And this is really dangerous (contains many active substances and metabolites) - it is easy to fly from balcony on imaginary wings or be teleported in Doom level, where everyone around is devils.

• Like 3