Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

She did nothing at the party and some sex in the dark in Dolly place. And she's still shy. I don't see a reason for her to get an own place. 

come on Jabbs i find you extremely unfair, she is the most adventurous from this group, she is the least shy from everyone, alway almost naked all around, and does try to spice up every party.plus not scared from group interaction.

• Like 2

she should replace barbie and ken cause they are both boring well ken is tbh barbie would deffo come out of her shell without ken so angel should replace ken and have barbie and angel in and watch the real fun begin now that wont happen but it would be awsome 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let me see if I'm clear on what's going on here: Barbie and Ken have never made any hints that they were wild sexual people and mostly everyone complained about them. They go offline and people hammer on about wondering when they'll return. They come back online and have one party and people go back to complaining about a couple who was never wild to begin with. Is that it?

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Let me see if I'm clear on what's going on here: Barbie and Ken have never made any hints that they were wild sexual people and mostly everyone complained about them. They go offline and people hammer on about wondering when they'll return. They come back online and have one party and people go back to complaining about a couple who was never wild to begin with. Is that it?

true, the thing some viewers have to learn is the capabilitys of some tenants, Barbie wont go wild, she is still shy showing her boobs after many months in the project,and ken is a diferent story, viewers need to learn to move on based on the characters of the tenant.hoping is good but moving on is smarter 🙂 better invest your time to complain in apartments like Jericho or Kathie or websterwhere there is potentions.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Also i agree with you. I was one of the complainers but this how they want to live and whatever we say here it won't change them.  I just watch random now and it doesn't border me that much anymore.  Only complaint that i've got now and it isn't about Ken. It's Barbie. Girl. Stop messing with your hair😁

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Also i agree with you. I was one of the complainers but this how they want to live and whatever we say here it won't change them.  I just watch random now and it doesn't border me that much anymore.  Only complaint that i've got now and it isn't about Ken. It's Barbie. Girl. Stop messing with your hair😁

Well, that's not quite the case. In the beginning, when they were guests at Stiffler's, they were much more active.

18 minutes ago, budda said:

Well, that's not quite the case. In the beginning, when they were guests at Stiffler's, they were much more active.

True. But that was then. Since they have their own appartment they were only active in the first weeks. It al depends on Ken if he wants to or not.  Barbie sure wants too. Maybe she should get a fuckbuddy like Angel. 

• Like 2