Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #1

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Most of gold fund parties are on drugs. Of those who are directly against and make parties - Mira (but this applies to them, not guests), and D&D (in history).

Here question is in choice. I will repeat what thread amphetamine, mephedrone and other club synthetics (I don't know what is popular in Russia now) - is bad for family and person, but they give a predictable and positive result for the party (i.e. subscribers). Salts and other crap popular in kids 15+, when there is no money for synthetics, gives an unpredictable and strange result. And this is really dangerous (contains many active substances and metabolites) - it is easy to fly from balcony on imaginary wings or be teleported in Doom level, where everyone around is devils.

I do not deny that. I just said when a party is already failing you can't rescue it with drugs. Especially with that two annoying idiots around. I hope we will never see them again. They ruined everything. (Not saying that something would have happened with them not there) 
So seems now with taking drugs that own place for the girl you talk about is out of option as Harley is against drugs 😁

Drugs were probably involved at the opening party.
One of the guests has had a drug attack.
Harley & Freddy were also there as guests, now their apartment is offline because of suspected drugs.

Now wait and see if Ken & Barbie's apartment goes offline.

Here in Italy we have a proverb that says: "If it's going to be a good day, you'll know it in the morning".
So I say: "If this apartment is successful, you know it from day one".
My comments:
1. The usual boring evening where nothing happened;
2. Cams very badly positioned both in the living room and in the bedroom;
3. Barbie touches Ken's cock and he has no reaction:
4. Barbie in bed and the kid playing video games (like most of the evening).
I honestly don't see a bright future ...!

BARBIE TOUCH, KEN PLAY

342388235_BKBARBIETOUCH.thumb.jpe.917321271389818427eed26da620f71c.jpe

467112214_BKBARBIETOUCH1.thumb.jpe.07cbc6aa44a389d0b8cef97a8b3a6f02.jpe

BARBIE IN BED AND KEN PLAY

2121619904_BKBED.thumb.jpe.34e6362433f4cdc4d139a8950806dabe.jpe

1028591503_BKVIDEOGAME.thumb.jpe.afc5c60e6c761d3ec41f8ba90ed06cd2.jpe

• Like 1