Kathie & Stewie (2021) Part #1

Il y a 3 heures, Parxx a dit :

What is with the new trend of keeping a spare guy in the living room ? Of late a lot of the apts have it. And most of these guys doesn't seem like they will seduce a guest girl and fuck .

The guest guy in the living room has had sex with a guest girl before plus he jerks off alot so those of us who like that prefer him being here.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, summertimesadness said:

The guest guy in the living room has had sex with a guest girl before plus he jerks off alot so those of us who like that prefer him being here.

Didn't know that he had sex. I just saw his failing to have sex on NYE with that blonde. But definitely, if you guys/girls like him being there, he is definitely adding value to that apartment.

• Like 1

Katie hasn't organized those parties for quite a few weeks where the guests end up having sex while she does hours of endless makeups, take numerous baths, wear sexy clothes and then go to sleep. Some of the those guests were quite fun.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Parxx said:

Katie hasn't organized those parties for quite a few weeks where the guests end up having sex while she does hours of endless makeups, take numerous baths, wear sexy clothes and then go to sleep. Some of the those guests were quite fun.

She was just waiting for someone to write what should be the next show.. Was quick to organize it 😂

You should try your luck and suggest a big gang bang on her 😎

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Sparkles said:

She was just waiting for someone to write what should be the next show.. Was quick to organize it 😂

You should try your luck and suggest a big gang bang on her 😎

Ha ha .. I guess it was due. The stud normally brings in a girl whenever he is in. This guest girl is fun specially when she is drunk. yet to go thru the whole timeline but from what I saw she didn't disappoint. Long may it continue !!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Parxx said:

Ha ha .. I guess it was due. The stud normally brings in a girl whenever he is in. This guest girl is fun specially when she is drunk. yet to go thru the whole timeline but from what I saw she didn't disappoint. Long may it continue !!

Ho girl. Hope she keeps visiting.

• Like 1