Kathie & Stewie (2021) Part #1

2 hours ago, Jarod said:

Kleptomaniac dog, I've got a good laugh when I watched the dog's misadventures, it takes everything that fits in the mouth, a screwdriver, and a sandal etc.. Over eager and energetic when awake.

Me too. It's funny but Stewie ain't like it.  Twitter guy should post something like this. 

Naamloos1

• Haha 1

Why you have to throw a dog in the air and then it rumbles in a different position on the couch and not always on its feet like cats, animal cruelty in western states but in Russia things are different. Russian army flag on the wall, Stewie's flag I guess.

Stewie seems like an arrogant idiot.

Where did that big lip blonde find that dog? Has not seen the outside world since.
A collar and leash and a dog for a jog so it doesn’t always need to be inside piss and shit and mess up the bed.

• Like 2

Russian Navy Flag

The flag is white, across it there is St Andrew's blue cross, with which he baptized Russia. ... After the Russian revolution, the Russian Navy Ensign was changed, but it was used by the White Army up to 1924. The flag of St Andrew was reintroduced in the Russian Navy in 1992, and is still used today.