Keeping Us Entertained While Leora is Out of the Apartment

Aussie_oi_oi

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

And thousands would tune in if the girls brought their BF to the apartment. Even if they didn't even have sex, simply because it's not the same lifeless show the girls do normaly over and over again.

I think even among the Leora fans there are many who would really like to see with whom she spends all these nights. For those who can't stand to see guys in the apartments because they  jealous, RLC is not the right place anyway.

You fucking yammering idiot...we already have a couples apartment with girls and their boyfriends that mostly everyone ignores. Including you.  So please spare us the BS.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Careful now with this comment .. if we start saying what we wish to watch , it is like we decide for the girls and we aren’t allowing the girls to live their lives the way they want 😂🤣 On what you wrote , I totally agree with you 😇

How they live their lives is none of my business. What I am saying is that the participation in the project should be linked to the readiness to actually give a view into the private life and not to keep it away from the cameras.

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

How they live their lives is none of my business. What I am saying is that the participation in the project should be linked to the readiness to actually give a view into the private life and not to keep it away from the cameras.

What you are trying to say , i have said it many times with posts here that are usually so long that you start reading now and you can finish next New Years Eve 😂🤣😱.. the girls have made their decision and the only thing that will stay the same will be the supporters and the haters .. and the eternal circle of defending and blaming .. and we will be again next year here on this day to write the same things . 

• Confused 2

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The girls are in a project whose motto is to give an insight into private life. If they don't want people to have this view, they should be fair and leave the project. But what really annoys me is that they not only keep the private life away from the apartment, but on top of that they also give these silly pseuod lesbian shows. This is something for sites like chaturbate, but should not take place on RLC.

I've just got to ask you this question, the way things are going with Leora and her "REAL" PRIVATE life, what is going to be of so much interest to you when there's no one left in this apartment get you so upset, but should the girls stick around and it continues to piss you off all I can say is more power to the girls keep up the good work

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I've just got to ask you this question, the way things are going with Leora and her "REAL" PRIVATE life, what is going to be of so much interest to you when there's no one left in this apartment get you so upset, but should the girls stick around and it continues to piss you off all I can say is more power to the girls keep up the good work

The girls don't interest me, how could they, there is nothing to see of them except shows. I hope that RLC finds its way back to real life.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

We could play a game of 'I-Don't-Spy'.

I-Don't-Spy, with my little eye, something beginning with L&M.....

😝

Joke! Light hearted! Come on!

36 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

We could play a game of 'I-Don't-Spy'.

I-Don't-Spy, with my little eye, something beginning with L&M.....

😝

Joke! Light hearted! Come on!

hahaha

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Anyone seen anything they could recommend on NETFICKS?

I'm totally bored in lockdown and needing something to watch.

Watched the Mule last night...pretty good.  Also a great one is  Operation Odessa...documentary about some guys (with balls) who try to buy a Russian Ballistic missile Submarine.  Pretty entertaining.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1