B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

Noldus

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ahh ,i might have lost the plot😬 Monica will visit for sure , maybe she also wants to escape a bit from the girls sometimes , except the “ work “ things , I think she has fun in B5 

i said that last time she was there you can tell she really enjoys her time in B5 just by watching her facial expressions and how often she laughs 

I understand that it is difficult to keep the attention on a very boring thing, but it seems to me that now RLC and in particular this flat has reached the absurd, now you mix everything, however, to make shows stupid and senseless, in all this I feel sorry for Monica that being an intelligent person is forced to do this stupid theatre.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

I understand that it is difficult to keep the attention on a very boring thing, but it seems to me that now RLC and in particular this flat has reached the absurd, now you mix everything, however, to make shows stupid and senseless, in all this I feel sorry for Monica that being an intelligent person is forced to do this stupid theatre.

don't watch it, and your problem is solved. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

Monica is doing what Monica wants to do and that is...showing her slutty side to the world!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You're lying just asking the question.  You know you watch her every move!

If you hadn't noticed from my posts, I tend to spend the few hours a day I'm on here in Luna's place...You know fuck all Jon Snow...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO I know you and that's enough!!

I know what's happened here...You weren't expecting my reaction to your original post about Monica...you thought I'd bite and it caught you by surprise, But Harley being Harley, like a dog with a bone, you thought 'fuck the truth', I'll try and wind him up anyway...Well you're keeping up your track record of being wrong again...believe what you want, you always do, but I watch B1 sometimes, cos I'm a Ariana fan, rarely B2, if at all, B4 only when they have a party and very rarely B5...and non of the shows any of these girl put on. 

I prefer to stick to more real apts these days, like Martina's, but mainly Luna and Zacs...OK?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1