Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 11

pulo filipe

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

As someone who has no problem airing my views of disapproval ( It's called truth ) toward Leora when she in my opinion shows complete indifference to her loyal following, I also have equally no problem applauding and praising her when she tries to give a "fair and balanced" period of time.

We are going through one of those " fair and balanced " periods at the moment, and kudos to her for doing so, there can be no complaints when she and Malia who have given a reasonable return as they have this week decide to have private and personal time outside the apartment, with whomever they wish.

Personally! I have enjoyed this week, and hope Leora enjoys her weekend....She deserves to !!🙃

Il problema loro è che sono incostanti con queste settimane. Questa settimana è andata così, la prossima magari no e non faranno niente (Malia la prossima settimana avrà la solita vista mensile della Zia, già così vedremo poco rispetto a questa settimana appena finita). 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Their problem is that they are fickle with these weeks. This week went like this, the next maybe not and they won't do anything (Malia next week will have the usual monthly view of the Aunt, already so we will see little compared to this week just ended). 

In all fairness my friend, nothing takes priority over mother nature...But again in fairness to Leora, she doesn't allow her Auntie's visit to prevent her from giving a show occasionally ( I was going to say periodically )🙄

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

good morning dear beautiful girls leora and Malia 

💞👸🌟💞

Have a great happy day with joy good sunday 

Take care and if you wear a mask 😷😷

See you soon girls 

Thank you so much for the friendship 

Big kiss from friend pulo 🐈😘

• Like 1

Bonjour
Malia elle est sortie hier soir après le couvre feu avec surement une autorisation de travail de nuit.
je pense pas quelle été voir son petit ami sinon elle serait pas rentré en fin de matinée pour allée se coucher.
Ou sa serait mal passé avec son ami ?????

Pendentif se temps Léora en profite Bien tant que sa peut durée

• Like 1

il y a 31 minutes, patou a dit :

Hello
Malia, she went out last night after the curfew with probably an authorization to work at night.
I don't think she was seeing her boyfriend otherwise she wouldn't have come home at the end of the morning to go to bed.
Or it would have gone badly with his friend ?????

Pendant time Léora takes advantage of it as long as it can last

"she went out last night after the curfew with probably an authorization to work at night"

Both secret agents out for some intel eh?! None of them work outside the apartment, they can't as the paperwork would be a nightmare.