Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 11

pulo filipe

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Ora è in camera sua con la porta chiusa. 

Non è che ha letto il mio commento sul fatto che non si masturbava da sola da un pó di tempo? 🤣

It could have been a perfect day today to try and bate with a dildo by herself , for offering something that has never been seen by herself ( only with Leora ) 😉

The deeper conclusion is another one in my humble opinion ☺️😌 Nothing has changed and most probably the emotional period of Christmas and just spending a bit more time outside of the apartment with whoever , just made her perhaps realize the missing of real life , without cameras and obligations and maybe rethinking what’s right or wrong .. but after spending only some days with Leora again daily and being by her side , we are back at the concept we had in 2020 😎 Getting away from Leora’s shadow and influence and at the end , job obligations which ultimately bring the bonus money and income , it is much more difficult to happen in reality 🤩😇

And this was Malia’s gift to her fans for the one year anniversary in RLC 😉 A complete transformation from this shy girl who would be showering with underwear the first days and not daring spending much time outside of the apartment and meeting new people the first 4-5 months .. I guess Prague has the magic to change everyone 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And this was Malia’s gift to her fans for the one year anniversary in RLC 😉 A complete transformation from this shy girl who would be showering with underwear the first days and not daring spending much time outside of the apartment and meeting new people the first 4-5 months .. I guess Prague has the magic to change everyone 😂🤣

More like Leora taught her the way..

Just now, TheDude212 said:

More like Leora taught her the way..

It couldn’t be any different , for months the comments were that she might have never done it before and she didn’t know how to .. it isn’t easy for everyone to find the right positioning for the cameras or feel so comfortable to perform .. but from the time she started socializing outside of the apartment or maybe when she found out that she can stay in Prague , she changed completely , even the sessions with Leora started i believe when her stay in Prague was confirmed , who can forget her messages and phonecalls back to Russia at very late night times , often crying and being seen sad .. it was when the rumor that she was missing her child was very popular 😂🤣

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

MONEY !!!🤑🤑 She's human !!!......I think !

• Like 2

Just now, jimbo4 said:

MONEY !!!🤑🤑 She's human !!!......I think !

We will see in February or at the end of the month if the new IPAD model will be placed at the stand .. or we will be seeing a shisha device upgrade 😂🤣

• Haha 1