Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 11

pulo filipe

It seems then that both girls treatment this week , it served exactly the current simultaneous purpose - both girls out 😎

A fair relation for everyone , their personal life , their job , their fans and audience . It slowly starts getting a pattern all this , well , let’s hope that Malia will have enough horny in the tank left for the rest of the night 😁😎

And by the way , i need to edit the post by saying that either they “understood” the complains of not satisfying the viewers and they overworked this week or it has maybe to do for a more than 24 hours absence by both of them . Time will tell , girls have all under control 😎🤩🥳😆

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Tomorrow 1 thing leora will do is call Paul 

Long conversation on the phone and Skype 🤴🐕

Volendo potrebbe fare anche "altro" prima o anche dopo la telefonata, ma meglio non sperarci... 🤣

(sì sto usando la psicologia inversa, magari funziona 😉

• Haha 1

I think they are just now feeling the pressure of balancing everything the right way . Maybe they got indications that fans weren’t “ happy “ with their inside apartment performance and they worked hard this past week . 

Then, their friends out , not so often overnights , something needed to be done , complains can’t be handled perhaps so easily like in the past , a Saturday night overnight stay ( perhaps even more ) and maybe with the right treatment 😂😏😉 , eases the things and gives extra time to the so called “ loving relationships “ they both have 😂🤣😂🤣

And last but certainly not least , their employer . Their income should keep on flowing without serious “distractions “ , they show to them that “ hey , we can handle the job and the outside activities , don’t worry “..

In my opinion , the bubble is getting bigger and bigger ... 🙄😬😳 For how long is the question .. 

• Confused 3

15 hours ago, scutus said:

Who was it that predicted no action yesterday ??    😁

Perhaps it is time to recharge your crystal ball !!!😊

Nah!! Don't think so, It works perfectly well most of the time, Friday night was a little foggy and didn't " think " anything was likely to happen with a proviso that if indeed anything did happen it would be a bonus.....it did and it most certainly was🙂

Now Saturday !! It was as clear as clear, 100% accurate......It even saw how some members would respond 😂

image.jpeg.f8692c0fbe8342a13de7b6d8e498b001.jpeg

• Like 2

As someone who has no problem airing my views of disapproval ( It's called truth ) toward Leora when she in my opinion shows complete indifference to her loyal following, I also have equally no problem applauding and praising her when she tries to give a "fair and balanced" period of time.

We are going through one of those " fair and balanced " periods at the moment, and kudos to her for doing so, there can be no complaints when she and Malia have given a reasonable return as they have this week decide to have private and personal time outside the apartment, with whomever they wish.

Personally! I have enjoyed this week, and hope Leora enjoys her weekend....She deserves to !!🙃

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4