Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 11

pulo filipe

Seeing Malia now alone in her room , as we have seen many times also Leora alone when Malia was out , and having many times stated my desire of what I would have liked to watch in this apartment , I feel sad for the girls that in my opinion are “prisoners “ in their own lifestyle choices and decisions . 

I can’t believe that on a Saturday night , in a full restrictions country , with so much cold outside , she wouldn’t have liked sharing the company of the people she meets outside . What does she get instead ? Alone at home , staring at her mobile and exchanging messages . 

And I don’t know if she is looking forward to meeting the people outside of the apartment as we have assumed , especially recently that the desire seemed so obvious , but , at the end , I don’t know how both she and Leora are managing to keep this two way life and not affecting them both in their hearts and minds . 

People are happy having the girls perform and continue this “ empty “ life that the only thing that does good to them is their pocket which gets bigger and bigger , but they both don’t seem to realize that the young and productive years won’t always be there and it seems both have no alternatives currently . Except if they are working already out of the apartment for the next day after RLC .

RLC and fun , entertainment  and whatever is one thing to watch and comment / post but thinking as a human being caring for others , I don’t really know what’s the excitement and pleasure behind this kind of life , without social life , friends , interests 😞😔 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Seeing Malia now alone in her room , as we have seen many times also Leora alone when Malia was out , and having many times stated my desire of what I would have liked to watch in this apartment , I feel sad for the girls that in my opinion are “prisoners “ in their own lifestyle choices and decisions . 

I can’t believe that on a Saturday night , in a full restrictions country , with so much cold outside , she wouldn’t have liked sharing the company of the people she meets outside . What does she get instead ? Alone at home , staring at her mobile and exchanging messages . 

And I don’t know if she is looking forward to meeting the people outside of the apartment as we have assumed , especially recently that the desire seemed so obvious , but , at the end , I don’t know how both she and Leora are managing to keep this two way life and not affecting them both in their hearts and minds . 

People are happy having the girls perform and continue this “ empty “ life that the only thing that does good to them is their pocket which gets bigger and bigger , but they both don’t seem to realize that the young and productive years won’t always be there and it seems both have no alternatives currently . Except if they are working already out of the apartment for the next day after RLC .

RLC and fun , entertainment  and whatever is one thing to watch and comment / post but thinking as a human being caring for others , I don’t really know what’s the excitement and pleasure behind this kind of life , without social life , friends , interests 😞😔 

Voglio credere che esca più tardi (ci ha abituato ad uscire pure durante il coprifuoco). Mi sembra strano che rimanga a casa proprio stasera. 

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Voglio credere che esca più tardi (ci ha abituato ad uscire pure durante il coprifuoco). Mi sembra strano che rimanga a casa proprio stasera. 

A lot of things are strange , at least the way I see it . It is now nearly half a year for both of them that the “ desires “ and “ pleasures / escapes “ are happening outside of this apartment and without the stress of the cameras and the job obligations . I can’t even find a way to speculate how the people outside are accepting after such a long time the terms and rules that have been set by the girls and how they manage to control their “ need “ and human nature for company and socializing with the girls for more than a couple of weekdays and some hours per day , really inexplicable by me 🤷‍♂️

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A lot of things are strange , at least the way I see it . It is now nearly half a year for both of them that the “ desires “ and “ pleasures / escapes “ are happening outside of this apartment and without the stress of the cameras and the job obligations . I can’t even find a way to speculate how the people outside are accepting after such a long time the terms and rules that have been set by the girls and how they manage to control their “ need “ and human nature for company and socializing with the girls for more than a couple of weekdays and some hours per day , really inexplicable by me 🤷‍♂️

Quello che mi sembra strano è che nessuno di questi amici non si fanno venire dei dubbi... 

19 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Quello che mi sembra strano è che nessuno di questi amici non si fanno venire dei dubbi... 

non so di dubbi .. ma domande dopo tanti mesi non almeno per vedere come appare l'appartamento?  È incredibile nella mia mente che nessuno (non parlo solo dei fidanzati ma in genere degli amici) abbia messo in dubbio le ragazze sul loro lavoro o dove trovano i soldi per vivere.  Penso che il mio conflitto di pensieri arrivi perché penso di non aver mai visto un altro appartamento che nasconde le telecamere ai visitatori (tranne il problematico E&P al momento).  Non posso pensare per esempio che le ragazze siano imbarazzate di quello che fanno perché allora perché continuano (così tanto bisogno di soldi?) Non ho mai visto nessun appartamento che gli inquilini invitavano persone e non avevano quasi problemi ad accettare il lavoro degli inquilini o  qualunque sia la spiegazione che danno.  Sto diventando vecchio e strano uomo 😂🤣🤡😱

• Upvote 1