Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 11

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Congratulations Malia.

By doing a show as you were instructed, you have sadly attracted criticism and negativity, but more importantly, you have deflected all the attention away from Leora enjoying her real life off camera as ever, just the way she wanted. Just the way she has for six months and will continue to do. All the frustration can be taken out on you instead. Exactly as Leora wants it to be.

You are indeed doing what is asked of you!

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It couldn’t be any different , for months the comments were that she might have never done it before and she didn’t know how to .. it isn’t easy for everyone to find the right positioning for the cameras or feel so comfortable to perform .. but from the time she started socializing outside of the apartment or maybe when she found out that she can stay in Prague , she changed completely , even the sessions with Leora started i believe when her stay in Prague was confirmed , who can forget her messages and phonecalls back to Russia at very late night times , often crying and being seen sad .. it was when the rumor that she was missing her child was very popular 😂🤣

Never said it's easy. She's an amateur and doesn't (or didn't) know what she was doing. But you can clearly see the Leora School paying off right now.. It's so obvious it's painful to watch sometimes. But I believe she'll get used to it and develop her own act in her own time.

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Congratulations Malia.

By doing a show as you were instructed, you have sadly attracted criticism and negativity, but more importantly, you have deflected all the attention away from Leora enjoying her real life off camera as ever, just the way she wanted. Just the way she has for six months and will continue to do.

You are indeed doing what is asked of you!

Capisco come ti senti ma qui dentro c'erano persone che lo dicevano già tempo fa. Che questo appartamento è solo un luogo di lavoro come un altro per Leora e per Malia non è un mistero. Diciamo che la tua delusione per questa situazione non è sorprendente, perché molti prima di te ci sono già passati. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
On 1/16/2021 at 6:23 PM, Brokk! said:

‎I understand how you feel, but there were people in here who said that a long time ago. That this apartment is just a workplace like any other for Leora and for Malia is no mystery. Let's say that your disappointment with this situation is not surprising, because many before you have already passed. ‎

That is not my point at all. I have no problem whatsoever with Leora taking her life outside, i have always said i never want to see that 'man' anywhere near the apartment, due to how he's affected her, so the longer she keeps him and this laughable 'relationship' outside, the better for me - My post was regarding Malia doing a little show and all talk and negativity suddenly became about that. Very conveniently forgetting where Leora is and why. Again. If she left every other night for a whole month to see him, it wouldn't bother me at all. The girls having fun together in the apartment is the winning ticket for me. Keeping the men situation away from the apartment is why the balance works actually.

13 minutes ago, TheDude212 said:

Never said it's easy. She's an amateur and doesn't (or didn't) know what she was doing. But you can clearly see the Leora School paying off right now.. It's so obvious it's painful to watch sometimes. But I believe she'll get used to it and develop her own act in her own time.

I will never be fascinated personally if I don’t see her do something exclusive by herself let’s say or stop “ being afraid “ doing things that Leora has learned her to do .. my wish is to see her own personality and behavior in the apartment , but this most probably will stay just a wish I guess . The Queen rules the place 🥳

If Leora does always what she wants and whenever she wants , I can’t find a reason why Malia isn’t doing the same . As i am personally bored to watch Leora forcing shows and not happening because she feels , it is the same with Malia . As we said , another GOV apartment , just situated in Prague as a difference and currently  with more shows than Barcelona 🤩 But this is what the viewers pay to see and praise it , why to change a successful recipe that brings money both to the girls and to RLC ? It will continue till Leora , as fans say,  she wants out 😂🤣

• Upvote 1